• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System V3.4.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Need some help please,

I can import Actors/Directors fetching from IMDB but it won't let me import any Movies or Films, shows "No data found in database.."

Also if i try to do it by "Search and Import" gives back
"Message: Undefined index: results

Filename: tmbdb/tmdb-api.php

Line number:768"

"Message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Filename: tmdb/tmdb-api.php

Line number: 768"

Any ideas why? Thanks in advance

Need some help please,

I can import Actors/Directors fetching from IMDB but it won't let me import any Movies or Films, shows "No data found in database.."

Also if i try to do it by "Search and Import" gives back
"Message: Undefined index: results

Filename: tmbdb/tmdb-api.php

Line number:768"

"Message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Filename: tmdb/tmdb-api.php

Line number: 768"

Any ideas why? Thanks in advance
Download this version and upload to your server. https://www.mirrored.to/files/EHEVVYPB/ovoomovie-v3.2.6.zip_links
Upload everything exept database.php and config.php i application folder.
Dont forget to chmod folder /uploads to 0755 or 0777

Reactions: shabxxs
hello..i needed help my oovoo 3.2.6 from an error No data found in database..the key has been put ...

hi all friends please any good soul help me to connect ovoo with oxoo app i am very thankfull

its working fine with oxoo v1.28 but its not working with oxoo v 1.32 givin error chec your api i do the same cofigration on both plz help me to resolve this thanks

Last edited:
Untitlfged.png Untitled.png

hi all friends i try to change this line please anyone help i was change the text on admin pannel but on site nothing happens please help thanks

Untitlfged.png Untitled.png

hi all friends i try to change this line please anyone help i was change the text on admin pannel but on site nothing happens please help thanks
You need to edit your language file.
yourdomain.com/admin/update_phrases/1
Click on "edit phrases"
nedladdning.png

• Love
Reactions: code999
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock