• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System V3.4.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
My import are work fine movies and series import with picuters but facing only one issue that actor import all data but picuters not importing
Go to

Settings -> Cron Settings
And copy the whole red line from "Image import cron"

Open a new tab, paste it there, wait few seconds and "voilá" there you have it

Reactions: code999
Go to

Settings -> Cron Settings
And copy the whole red line from "Image import cron"

Open a new tab, paste it there, wait few seconds and "voilá" there you have it

Thanks for the reply dear, please confirm where i have to paste that inage cron line..??

If i have to paste it on cpanel then on admin pannel there is not mention which settings i have to choose for imgae cron like daily weekly etc,, please help me to resolve this thanks

Thanks for the reply dear, please confirm where i have to paste that inage cron line..??

If i have to paste it on cpanel then on admin pannel there is not mention which settings i have to choose for imgae cron like daily weekly etc,, please help me to resolve this thanks

Simply paste it on your browser searcher and press Enter, it should work

Example:

1.png

2.png

Hope it helps, please note that in TMDB there are not all the pictures from Actors and Directos, you may have to add some yourself if you want to have all of them

• Love
Simply paste it on your browser searcher and press Enter, it should work

Example:

1.png

2.png

Hope it helps, please note that in TMDB there are not all the pictures from Actors and Directos, you may have to add some yourself if you want to have all of them
Its working thanks alot fo helping

Reactions: shabxxs
@shabxxs dear did use any ads network there is any copyright issue with admob or facebook audience can we use these two or if you have any suggestions please share with me which one is the better option thanks

I have not checked yet for ads, I'm still focused on getting Secure website while using a freenom, but i´ll let you know if I find out

Install the nulled ver, after that install my update via admin panel. Unzip then select ver to update
This vẻr 327

Attachments

• update.zip
    25.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Install the nulled ver, after that install my update via admin panel. Unzip then select ver to update
This vẻr 327
Untitled.png

Screenshot_20201211-003904_Chrome.jpg

hi bro its showing that updated successfully done to 3.2.7 but only here just changed the number from 3.2.6 nothing else. there is no any extra features added as like offline payment and trailer option nd other features shows on change log please respond on it did you check the resource nd why its not make any upgrades excep ver name only thanks

Last edited:
Untitled.png

Screenshot_20201211-003904_Chrome.jpg

hi bro its showing that updated successfully done to 3.2.7 but only here just changed the number from 3.2.6 nothing else. there is no any extra features added as like offline payment and trailer option nd other features shows on change log please respond on it did you check the resource nd why its not make any upgrades excep ver name only thanks
check your database, Does this have colum episode-download?

If you dont have any change, upload and replace this folder in home cpanel.
DONT FORGET BACKUP BEFORE REPLACE!

Attachments

• files.zip
    153.6 KB · Views: 53
If you dont have any change, upload and replace this folder in home cpanel.
DONT FORGET BACKUP BEFORE REPLACE!

Screenshot_20201211-013303_Chrome.jpg

20201211_013336.jpg

Thanks fo reply bro i follow the same and upgarde that folders into my root after that offline payment now showing on setting

I also check the database but i dint find episode-download please check screen shots for refrences thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock