• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Osita Akhigbe 08020830889 is a scammer

manfromadams

Sep 1, 2020
OSITA AKHIGBE 08020830889 IS A SCAMMER AVOID HIM

I sent N12,5000 to his account details below for bitcoin and he ran away with it.

This is his account details

OSITA AKHIGBE
WEMA BANK

No one should do business with him. Tomorrow i'll be getting a police report and sending his ass to jail.

Already reported to my bank since we use the same bank this will be simple

I dont know why some people want to destroy their future for small sums

Is he a member of this forum also?

@deviantcommons seems you did not read the rules pretty well here a refresher

1. While buying something from a seller, please be careful regarding the circumstances mentioned above & take note of each detail of the product you're purchasing. Better to avoid BTC payment or any other payment gateway/procedure which can't be traced (ex: Paypal, Paytm, etc. kind of payment processes are convenient) & don't just be brainless stupid to run towards mysterious offers/products - apply some sense/logic's, check all details, payments procedures, refund policy, product validity, risky/risk-free, etc. We are no way liable for your loss due to your core stupidity.
also as @slvrsteele mention above is he a member of this forum? if yes then we need more proof before making such claims

OSITA AKHIGBE 08020830889 IS A SCAMMER AVOID HIM

I sent N12,5000 to his account details below for bitcoin and he ran away with it.

This is his account details

OSITA AKHIGBE
WEMA BANK

No one should do business with him. Tomorrow i'll be getting a police report and sending his ass to jail.

Already reported to my bank since we use the same bank this will be simple

I dont know why some people want to destroy their future for small sums
How come you trusted him so easily?

@deviantcommons seems you did not read the rules pretty well here a refresher

1. While buying something from a seller, please be careful regarding the circumstances mentioned above & take note of each detail of the product you're purchasing. Better to avoid BTC payment or any other payment gateway/procedure which can't be traced (ex: Paypal, Paytm, etc. kind of payment processes are convenient) & don't just be brainless stupid to run towards mysterious offers/products - apply some sense/logic's, check all details, payments procedures, refund policy, product validity, risky/risk-free, etc. We are no way liable for your loss due to your core stupidity.
also as @slvrsteele mention above is he a member of this forum? if yes then we need more proof before making such claims
i guess i'm new to this

Im confused why you trusted him so easily man, learn from your mistakes i guess

WEMA BANK is a bank in Nigeria.

Nigerian currency currency is Naira.

125000 NGN = 322.16 USD

But if his post is a typo and he meant 12500 NGN then just 32.21 USD

Im confused myself o_O

Last edited:
When transacting with your country men, you could do more checkings or Escrow your transactions,some are clear judas

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock