• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids multi-service app

amooti

Jan 8, 2021
Hello am Keith, I have ornids 2.2.0 apps and I want to publish them to play store. Passenger app has been accepted but they have rejected for driver reason being invalid privacy policy,
Issue
APK:221Invalid privacy policy
Based on our review, your privacy policy doesn’t comply with our policy requirements. Please review the Personal and Sensitive Information policy and ensure that you are compliant. Specifically, please add or update your privacy policy, and make sure it is available on an active URL (no PDFs), is non-editable, applies to your app, and specifically covers user privacy, including your app’s usage of location data. You must link to a privacy policy on your app's store listing page and within your app.
And here is my privacy policy http://pridedigialtrwnsport.com/privacy/index.php, please help me

Hello am Keith, I have ornids 2.2.0 apps and I want to publish them to play store. Passenger app has been accepted but they have rejected for driver reason being invalid privacy policy,
Issue
Based on our review, your privacy policy doesn’t comply with our policy requirements. Please review the Personal and Sensitive Information policy and ensure that you are compliant. Specifically, please add or update your privacy policy, and make sure it is available on an active URL (no PDFs), is non-editable, applies to your app, and specifically covers user privacy, including your app’s usage of location data. You must link to a privacy policy on your app's store listing page and within your app.
And here is my privacy policy http://pridedigialtrwnsport.com/privacy/index.php, please help me

share the code i will help you to publish the app on playstore

Issue
link not working

Ornids v2.2.0 Complete installation on hosting + publishing apps on play store = 100$. Contact me on +918930080358.

itd about sensitive permissions you need to

Privacy policy
disclaimer in app for the baground services
a short video of 30 secs showing the popup.

@pooja agarwal congratulations 🥳🥳🥳🥳 !
You have just won a long trip with the travel agency "Babiato Travels & Tours" ✈️🚢🚀.
How this happened ? You forgot that you played the game "how to have duplicate accounts" 🎁.
@jugaad.live has already boarded 🚉 and all that's left is you ♨️ .
When you arrive, both of you don't forget to send us a postcard 📬.​

I even run a development company but the forum is something else and work is different.

I even run a development company but the forum is something else and work is different.
Sorry but couldn't got your mean bro. I think that forum has clear intention and targeted focus. No doubt bread n butters are necessity, but lot of ppl here benefited and still getting advantage of reach n clear resources.

I am simply saying i even have work as a development company but here in forum the idea is to help each other and share what we can.

Also delete these leftovers after ban because phone number is showing so no benefit of ban.. they make another acc.

Reactions: mecoder
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock