• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

[QUOTE = "DarkBrazil, post: 376179, membro: 67381"]
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-01-27T03-49-34.901Z.png

Encontrei outro bug, ao adicionar o símbolo da moeda do meu país (R $) não consigo mais realizar o teste de pagamento com Stripe e Paypal, pois a janela de pagamento fica em loop infinito e também quando tento agregar um valor de recarregar e sacar dá o valor da pontuação errada, algo como R $ 0,0003444.

Alguém mudou o símbolo da moeda sem problemas?
[/CITAR]
eu mudi amigo e funciona normal com R$ me chama no zap para trocarmos uma ideia 16981447896

Explain there how you did it. Here everyone is contributing

Reactions: code999
i bought a pack of 900+ andriod studio sources on internet day.. is anyone here who can sort out useful app source out of it...!??
it includes OURIDE source too..
Thanks in Advance

When I build the application with the error as shown in the picture, can anyone give me directions to fix it for me

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 16.09.21.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 16.09.21.png
    410.1 KB · Views: 42
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-01-27T03-49-34.901Z.png

I found another bug, when I add the symbol of my country's currency (R$) I can no longer perform the payment test with Stripe and Paypal, because the payment window stay in an infinite loop and also when I try to add a value of top up and withdraw gets the value score wrong, something like R$ 0.0003444.

Has anyone changed the currency symbol without problems?
works fine for me but i have changed the currency from database and xml files of application design try it

Reactions: DarkBrazil
What I did was put a Success message by changing the message "error" because the script correctly sends the balance for approval by the admin
locate the file WithdrawActivity.java inside the folder
driverapp\app\src\main\java\com\ your name \your name \activity

change
@OverRide
public void onFailure(@NonNull Call<WithdrawResponseJson> call, @NonNull Throwable t) {
progresshide();
t.printStackTrace();
notif("error");
to

@OverRide
public void onFailure(@NonNull Call<WithdrawResponseJson> call, @NonNull Throwable t) {
progresshide();
t.printStackTrace();
notif("Sent for review");
smart move i did the same as i said yesterday everything works fine but there is error message but if you check the debug you will find problem in sending to json files it should starts with { but it is starts with " that's cause error but still everything works fine
i have a question here after the request made I can see in control panel but how to confirm or deny this ?
also the balance change after Withrow in driver but not change in customer application

the maps not working at admin panel idk why

i hate 2 things in this solution
1 mapbox very poor maps and not works find in my country
2 that idea about tapup and you need to have balance to make order this is not good you should choose payment method include cash you can't ask everyone to make balance before request

the stripe get 3$ every payment plus commission in my country you can have delivery order for 70cents or maximum 1 USD is it logic to pay with credit card 3 dollars fees for 1 dollar?

1 more thing I have tested ride yesterday and the route made automatically and get me price 9.75$ but when i used another route nothing happen on map no redirection or new calculations done
it is based on distance that application choose no matter the traffic or choosing another route

I think this application could be useful for delivery or shipping orders still poor but it is too far of booking app

if you want to use this application for booking you need customize
1 make full ios version
2 use google maps
3 use change route and make more calculations about distance and time of trip
4 after ride finish you need to choose the payment cash or credit card
if you will use credit card you need local bank you can't pay fees more than trip price lol

@DarkBrazil I heard also you have customization for this app like what? can you share?

i bought a pack of 900+ andriod studio sources on internet day.. is anyone here who can sort out useful app source out of it...!??
it includes OURIDE source too..
Thanks in Advance
can you share or at least share list of continent

And i want to ask you bro or other member again.
:)
How to remove .00 on balance ?
Like my country currency Rp. 1000 like this not include Rp. 1000.00 (.00)
that is not possible need much to do
i told you how it works in database 300 is 3 so if you remove .00 input 3 will be 0.03 the balance will be wrong

I would love to have them all :D
I'm interested in delivery and booking apps
i tooo sir but i cant find them in all 900+ source can you please sort out them and suggest me name!??
Thanks in Advance
can i get your number.. or please PM me on whatsapp 8686860487

i tooo sir but i cant find them in all 900+ source can you please sort out them and suggest me name!??
Thanks in Advance
can i get your number.. or please PM me on whatsapp 8686860487
my line id is el3ashe22

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock