• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

You should provide complete video on ornids app..in my point ,mapbox configuration is not working,so you should provide detailed tutorial in YouTube

1611623511226.png

Hi Sir,

I tried uploading the ornids file via ssl hosting 000webhost.com, and why is it always like this, thank you

Community Verified icon

great now go to the project and use base_url with https and it should be work if not run it in debug mode and check the debug log for errors

Hi bro.
I done debug this apps and work for login and register, nothing error on log.

And try to build signing app/apk, try to register or login always not work.
T_T

isaw purchase code also in config file but the web admin works also the client is running very well now i will start to finish the driver then merchant app

maybe if i get everything works fine i will explain how it works and make tutorial wish me luck to have sometime to help you

did the application stopped for you because of purchase code? show the message please i think lot of expert here can null it
HI!
I am having trouble installing admin cpanel website, I get error 404,
Can you give me 2 config files as documentation?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 09.02.21.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 09.02.21.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: sitimeili
someone managed to resolve the error in apk driver. the error message appears in topup and withdraw
I also face the same error means everyone gettn this error not only me :)

If you found any solution plz share with us, if i found it I definitely share with the community

I'm using localhost whether this has an effect with the error message that appears ?
you can use wamp with ssl first then you can try it with localhost no problem but connection still works on 443 not 80 and you will get message error about secuirty level instead of trying to fix this issue i recommend you start using wamp or xampp whatever you like but enable ssl first

sir when will you post a tutorial video regarding installation!?
video toutrial will be too long video and i never make video's before :)
but i can explain some missing steps but to be honest the tutorial is amazing but there is just few hints you need to know like i said before

Hi dear thx for making video facing issue with topup and widhdrawal option its giving error but request successfully submitted to the pannel customer and marchent ap works fine please if you have any solution thx
share the error message i didn't try Withrow or top-up yet

1611623511226.png

Hi Sir,

I tried uploading the ornids file via ssl hosting 000webhost.com, and why is it always like this, thank you

Community Verified icon
this is easy error you need to go to config file and do that

$config['sess_save_path'] = sys_get_temp_dir();
in line 374 and it will work and you will get another error i shared video how to fix the second error it is about redirection you need to edit in nginx file or apache

Reactions: kofikay
video toutrial will be too long video and i never make video's before :)
but i can explain some missing steps but to be honest the tutorial is amazing but there is just few hints you need to know like i said before
yaah ok sir..i installed web admin and customer app.. and seen all posts regarding merchant and driver apps before starting them.. i planning to watch your replies and asking for tutorial to made it bugless thanks in advance

Hi bro.
I done debug this apps and work for login and register, nothing error on log.

And try to build signing app/apk, try to register or login always not work.
T_T
  • select project > go to Constans > constans
show me this file please after you edit and let me know what is your web admin link

yaah ok sir..i installed web admin and customer app.. and seen all posts regarding merchant and driver apps before starting them.. i planning to watch your replies and asking for tutorial to made it bugless thanks in advance
run ssl at webadmin and lets try step by step if you have a question i will help you

the problem about topup and withdrow is the , in database all numbers is look like that
300 = 3 in application but when you type it in withdrow the application add , and this is the problem trying to fix it now

okay to fix Withrow
go to database balance table and there is field name balance change this field type from integer to varchar
that fix the problem of Withrow
but we stuck with another 2 problems now
1 that could make problem with other features so this is incorrect to do that way we should change the application to send the amount without separations fixed number
2 same top-up error the json file need to customize also should be sending the correct data type to start with { not "

if someone have good skills with android studio can guide us how to do it
thanks

20210122_235537.jpg

Hi dear, here is the screenshot when try to topup or withdraw from driver app its showing like this
it worked for me once then I got same error and I have edit field type in database check my previous reply's
but I found the request sent to database and recorded successfully and the error still there you can click on details in main form of application to find it listed or not
if not listed change field type in database and check if work or not I'm still tracing the error trying to fix it

by the way I have done the Arabic part if someone interested in how just ask

thank you

Reactions: code999
  • select project > go to Constans > constans
show me this file please after you edit and let me know what is your web admin link

My constans files

public class Constant {

private static final String BASE_URL = "https://antar.trx-media.com/";
public static final String FCM_KEY = "fcm key";
public static final String CONNECTION = BASE_URL + "api/";
public static final String IMAGESFITUR = BASE_URL + "images/service/";
public static final String IMAGESBANK = BASE_URL + "images/bank/";
public static final String IMAGESDRIVER = BASE_URL + "images/driverphoto/";
public static final String IMAGESUSER = BASE_URL + "images/customer/";
public static final String IMAGESMERCHANT = BASE_URL + "images/merchant/";
public static String CURRENCY = "";

My admin panel
antar.trx-media.com

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock