• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

I can't fix it yet! I think so, because in the instruction file of this application there is an entry to enter the purchase code in the config file
isaw purchase code also in config file but the web admin works also the client is running very well now i will start to finish the driver then merchant app

maybe if i get everything works fine i will explain how it works and make tutorial wish me luck to have sometime to help you

did the application stopped for you because of purchase code? show the message please i think lot of expert here can null it

setup ssl to your server first and try again it is working for me

i have fixed CodeIgniter error also
try this fixed the redirection

Admin panel is working bro.
For admin panel i use share hosting.

But app/apk can't to register or login.
Always stay/loading on register or login screen.

application connect only throw the ssl so you need to make admin panel works also for ssl first you need to check with your hosting provider or if you have ssh access you need to install ssl like lets encrypt and add it in config file

try this
if works just install ssl

My admin panel is perfectly, i think all function is working.
I can add, delete, send notif, reset and anything.

But on apk/app can't to login or register user/driver/merchant.
If i create manual on admin panel (user/driver/merchant) account and try to login is not working.

If to try reset password (user/driver/merchant) on app/apk is working but can't to login use old/new passowrd

great now go to the project and use base_url with https and it should be work if not run it in debug mode and check the debug log for errors

i have another problem now the customer can't find the driver and i have tried to zero minimum wallet of vehicle still can't find driver

i have another problem now the customer can't find the driver and i have tried to zero minimum wallet of vehicle still can't find driver
i have fixed this byt add balance to customer and driver
i want to disable this also i want 1 country code only i will start search for it then i will work on merchant application

Hi sir,

I have problems when logging in or registering, registering via the customer android app there is always an error message, if I register manually via the website and log in via the app an error message appears

can you help me with this problem.

Thanks.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-01-25 at 21.25.37 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-25 at 21.25.37 (1).jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 62
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-25 at 21.25.37.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-25 at 21.25.37.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 63
there is important hint you need to rename pack and should be the same one you create in firebase for example

com.company.driver
so you should rename group under com folder in project to company and the next folder to be the same as driver

hint 2
all applications should be in same firebase project add all apps under 1 project

hint 3
after you add the SHA of the 3 apps download json file and paste into the 3 apps and generate the signed apk

it works for me now
I'm testing the driver for merchant if works
also the rtl and Arabic isn't supported in database

nd log in via the app an error message appears
Hi sir,

I have problems when logging in or registering, registering via the customer android app there is always an error message, if I register manually via the website and log in via the app an error message appears

can you help me with this problem.

Thanks.
click on +62 and choose your country be sure of ssl working on your admin try https://yourdomain.com
did you replace the fire base link into apps? did you replace the json file

honestly the documentation is very good except he didn't minsion to rename the package name sub directory of com folder

click on +62 and choose your country be sure of ssl working on your admin try https://yourdomain.com

honestly the documentation is very good except he didn't minsion to rename the package name sub directory of com folder

I'm using localhost whether this has an effect with the error message that appears ?

hello sir do uh have any plan to post a total tutorial regarding complete installation??

setup ssl to your server first and try again it is working for me

i have fixed CodeIgniter error also
try this fixed the redirection
Hi dear thx for making video facing issue with topup and widhdrawal option its giving error but request successfully submitted to the pannel customer and marchent ap works fine please if you have any solution thx

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock