• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

[QUOTE = "code999, post: 371850, membro: 89213"]
Olá, mano, por favor, dê uma olhada nesta captura de tela que enfrenta o problema no aplicativo de driver ao recarregar e retire o erro mostrado, mas a solicitação foi enviada com sucesso para o painel de administração

20210122_235537.jpg

LADO DA ADMINISTRAÇÃO

Untitled-1.png
[/CITAR]

alguém conseguiu resolver este erro. em todos os aplicativos dá erro, mas a solicitação chega no painel de administração normal
The same i am facing else working fine

I done follow step by step
But i got that problem bro, can't to login or register.
if reset password can be reset the password, but user and old or new password can't to login in app :(
What is exactly erro that you face during login or registration??

Unable to resolve dependency for ':app@debugUnitTest/compileClasspath': Could not resolve com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-android-sdk:9.5.0.

in the gradle.properties insert the mapbox API then it will work for you.

In the driver app, once he accepts the ride is anyone getting the option to navigate to the pickup location?

No navigation option not available.. did you facing issue with topup in driver app its works fine??

It works fine, you need to configure payments properly for me other than this navigation.... If there is no navigation it will be very difficult right ?

In the description they have mentioned is as MAP DIRECTIONS available.

It works fine, you need to configure payments properly for me other than this navigation.... If there is no navigation it will be very difficult right ?

In the description they have mentioned is as MAP DIRECTIONS available.

Yes its difficult for the drivers without navigation option may be in future updates they add new fetures,

Plz can you share code that you're using i only facing issue with driver app that gvn error during topup and widhdraw but request successfully forwarded to the panel customer and marchent app works fine, or you have any solution for that plz share thanks

Hi all members, please help me i install the code on share hosting and smtp not works same credentials works on my other website but in ornids its only showing ( ERORRE PLEASE TRY AGAIN) when itry to send mail plz help me to resolve this thx

Attachments

• 20210125_103344.png
    20210125_103344.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I followed the instructions in the setup file but I got a 404 error when I run the web

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 11.22.32.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 11.22.32.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 24
who is facing problem in registration you should use ssl hosting for panel the network security level in project doesn't allow the text registration throw port 80 should run fine if you are using ssl

try to use letsencrypt ssl or disable the security level from manifest.xml

who is facing problem in registration you should use ssl hosting for panel the network security level in project doesn't allow the text registration throw port 80 should run fine if you are using ssl

try to use letsencrypt ssl or disable the security level from manifest.xml

I done use ssl but allways can't to register or login bro.

Need videos for install this T_T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock