• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

try to see if everything is correct according to the instructions when you build the application
Hi bro thx for reply i do the same like oher two merchant nd customer app these two work fine only driver app gvn error i was also try to use as it is without make change but same error plz help me to resolve this if possible thx

exactly. I did the test on the adm panel, plus every tokem I create doesn't open the map, it only opens with the public tokem, I've created several tokens and none work
I haven't managed to build the source yet, it's still an error so I still can't see where this map error is. try to build the driver section .. have you built the driver section .. ??
using mapbox it looks like there are a lot of changes on the side of the map I think there may be some parts that we don't know about the error ...

Put money on wallet or remove minimum slado from services it will works

found the driver but does not send a task to the driver.The sender cannot assign a task to the driver after typing the recipient information and payment method Screenshot_2u.jpg

halo.

how to fix this guys, i follow the step on this forum but not work :(

Unable to resolve dependency for ':app@debugAndroidTest/compileClasspath': Could not resolve com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-android-sdk:9.6.0.

Thanks

Reactions: Hobbs005
halo.

how to fix this guys, i follow the step on this forum but not work :(

Unable to resolve dependency for ':app@debugAndroidTest/compileClasspath': Could not resolve com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-android-sdk:9.6.0.

Thanks

Put mapbox key into gradle.property

found the driver but does not send a task to the driver.The sender cannot assign a task to the driver after typing the recipient information and payment method Screenshot_2u.jpg
Do the same with in vehicle section also put money on wallet same as minimum slado or make it zero minimum slado it will start working 💪

android.enableJetifier=true
android.useAndroidX=true
org.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx1024m
MAPBOX_DOWNLOADS_TOKEN= Paste Token Here

i done put to the path on gradle.property bro
Try to sync with gardle one more time and relode the project this source is working i personally test it i onoy facing one issue that in the driver app topup and widhraw option gvn error else everything works like a charm check your config and try again or configure fresh

Try to sync with gardle one more time and relode the project this source is working i personally test it i onoy facing one issue that in the driver app topup and widhraw option gvn error else everything works like a charm check your config and try again or configure fresh

Now i succes to create apk.
But can't to login or register.
How to fix that bro?

It works perfectly but the user cannot find the driver.User and driver profiles are saved but cannot communicate with each other.
Can you help urgently?

1611422440494.jpg
you need to register the driver at the same type you will use the user
for example if you create the driver as delivery it will not be available when you booking car but you will find he is online if you order food

[QUOTE = "code999, post: 371850, membro: 89213"]
Olá, mano, por favor, dê uma olhada nesta captura de tela que enfrenta o problema no aplicativo de driver ao recarregar e retire o erro mostrado, mas a solicitação foi enviada com sucesso para o painel de administração

20210122_235537.jpg

LADO DA ADMINISTRAÇÃO

Untitled-1.png
[/CITAR]

alguém conseguiu resolver este erro. em todos os aplicativos dá erro, mas a solicitação chega no painel de administração normal

Reactions: Vagner and code999
the webbased not works on vps only localhost i have made changes in session config but now can't find the login page idk why lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock