• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

We need to know if someone installed it completely with all applications (User, Driver, Merchant) running without bugs.
I install on live server admin panel and drivers app work fine without any issue customer nd marchent app not configure yet will do itnd share with you, anyone know about how to set the timezone because its showing wrong time i was alreadt set on config file but still showing wrong

The Web admin is OK
I compile the mechant app, installed it but can't be open

hi gyz, when i select top-up option in driver app its showing error but request showing in the admin panel anyone have any idea about it ??

enable log output to check which area getting an error, before you share there is an error, include also the error code, so the others can easily point out the solution .

Reactions: code999
The problem isn't only with maps
He is using another otp provider not google anymore both new providers is very expensive to use for most of countries out usa
The demo application lot of bugs as well sending parcel never works for me
You should plave order anyway if there is near vehicle or not and system find more vehicles out of normal range

someone with problems opening apps in android studio? Here is not compiling the error Unable to resolve dependency for ': app @ debugUnitTest / compileClasspath': Could not resolve com.mapbox.mapboxsdk: mapbox-android-sdk: 9.5.0. and Disable Gradle 'offline mode' and sync project

Reactions: Vagner
enable log output to check which area getting an error, before you share there is an error, include also the error code, so the others can easily point out the solution .

Hi bro please have look on this screenshot facing issue in driver app when topup and withdraw its showing erorr but request successfuly farwaded to the admin panel

20210122_235537.jpg

ADMIN SIDE

Untitled-1.png

Last edited:
someone with problems opening apps in android studio? Here is not compiling the error Unable to resolve dependency for ': app @ debugUnitTest / compileClasspath': Could not resolve com.mapbox.mapboxsdk: mapbox-android-sdk: 9.5.0. and Disable Gradle 'offline mode' and sync project

Hi place your mapbox key into gradle

Hi bro please have look on this screenshot facing issue in driver app when topup and withdraw its showing erorr but request successfuly farwaded to the admin panel

20210122_235537.jpg

ADMIN SIDE

Untitled-1.png
try to see if everything is correct according to the instructions when you build the application

does anyone know why when i create a key in the mapbox the maps in the system don't work? only works with public tokem

does anyone know why when i create a key in the mapbox the maps in the system don't work? only works with public tokem
you try to test in the web admin. if the web admin runs well, the application will certainly run well,
and I myself had a problem when I wanted to build an error

It works perfectly but the user cannot find the driver.User and driver profiles are saved but cannot communicate with each other.
Can you help urgently?

1611422440494.jpg

Attachments

• 1611422641227.png
    1611422641227.png
    312 bytes · Views: 6
you try to test in the web admin. if the web admin runs well, the application will certainly run well,
and I myself had a problem when I wanted to build an error

exactly. I did the test on the adm panel, plus every tokem I create doesn't open the map, it only opens with the public tokem, I've created several tokens and none work

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock