• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

he source completely nulled, try the following step below
just download from an attached link from OP, working perfectly man.
maybe he just permitted the download im still waiting for approval to download
i wish if you just reupload and give me new link
i have tested ouride before but too much bugs
i want to test this new version
please share new link mediafire or google drive

thanks on advance :)

@DarkBrazil I have edited your post with the download link and remember to always use spoilers when you want to share a link.
And btw your link still require for access to download the files

Please make it clear in your first post if this is the condition of this resource to be shared or you replace the link with a direct download link.

@el3ashe2 stop begging for mirrors. I can see the OP was active today so you can ask him directly

@DarkBrazil I have edited your post with the download link and remember to always use spoilers when you want to share a link.
And btw your link still require for access to download the files

Please make it clear in your first post if this is the condition of this resource to be shared or you replace the link with a direct download link.

@el3ashe2 stop begging for mirrors. I can see the OP was active today so you can ask him directly
begging? no sorry you miss understand that
i was just want to check the source files and updates but i found link is required authentication idk why if he wants to share its fine if not it will be somewhere soon and he sent me message to join this forum to download

now i think he was just trying to solve his problem not sharing knowledge

i installed the admin ok
compiled the merchant app, installed it, but i can't open it
what can be the prob ?

Reactions: powersolar
[QUOTE = "DarkBrazil, pos: 368081, anggota: 67381"]
NVTAYLJ.png

Aplikasi ini selesai saya membelinya

PERBAIKI aplikasi ini

Saya menggunakan server Plesk dan saya tidak tahu apakah pengaturan server saya yang memberikan kesalahan atau ada dalam skrip.

Membuat akun oleh driver aplikasi tidak berfungsi
Setelah membuat secara manual dari panel admin, saya tidak dapat masuk ke driver aplikasi

Perbaiki itu. Terima kasih!

[SPOILER = "Klik di sini untuk link download"] [URL unfurl = "true"] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IaH3fvC7pIm5HaAZ2Umt3-XTBMXf562i/view?usp=sharing [/ URL] [/ SPOILER]
[/KUTIPAN]
give me access, i want help you

[QUOTE = "DarkBrazil, pos: 368081, anggota: 67381"]
NVTAYLJ.png

Aplikasi ini selesai saya membelinya

PERBAIKI aplikasi ini

Saya menggunakan server Plesk dan saya tidak tahu apakah pengaturan server saya yang memberikan kesalahan atau ada dalam skrip.

Membuat akun oleh driver aplikasi tidak berfungsi
Setelah membuat secara manual dari panel admin, saya tidak dapat masuk ke driver aplikasi

Perbaiki itu. Terima kasih!

[SPOILER = "Klik di sini untuk link download"] [URL unfurl = "true"] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IaH3fvC7pIm5HaAZ2Umt3-XTBMXf562i/view?usp=sharing [/ URL] [/ SPOILER]
[/KUTIPAN]
give me access, i want help you
do you buy directly from codecanyon .. ??
in this script I see the difference only in
Api Key map .... previously used google api key map
now using mapbox ... try to pay attention to ouride and ornids, all the installations are all the same, but I also have to try this script, and inside there is no purchase code code I think that's missing in that section try to compare it with ouride

do you buy directly from codecanyon .. ??
in this script I see the difference only in
Api Key map .... previously used google api key map
now using mapbox ... try to pay attention to ouride and ornids, all the installations are all the same, but I also have to try this script, and inside there is no purchase code code I think that's missing in that section try to compare it with ouride

The developer created Ornids with MapBox he no longer uses Google Maps Api because it is now paid. I didn't buy from CodeCanyon the system is already nulled

The developer created Ornids with MapBox he no longer uses Google Maps Api because it is now paid. I didn't buy from CodeCanyon the system is already nulled
Yes, one of them is Google API has set a rate of around 300 $, in Mapbox 50k calls limit is free, while to increase the call limit the cost is not too much ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock