• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

i already worked before on old version its full with bugs but i can install it and fix it for you if you like
the old version worked for me on my VPS
give me access to download and let me check if i can help you

Unable to resolve dependency for ':app@debugUnitTest/compileClasspath': Could not resolve com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-android-sdk:9.5.0.

Unable to resolve dependency for ':app@debugUnitTest/compileClasspath': Could not resolve com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-android-sdk:9.5.0.
thats why the sharing is useful we can start discussion and solve issues with this application

i saw posts about creating new driver account
you can't create from admin panel only
you need to do that throw the application then confirm it from admin panel
last thing you need to do is reset password for driver thats mean you need also to configure smtp first to send reset password link
that should be work

with mapbox, you also need token key and put it on gradle property, mapbox library will load if there is a token. make sure you already set it.

Reactions: fmchawki
i saw posts about creating new driver account
you can't create from admin panel only
you need to do that throw the application then confirm it from admin panel
last thing you need to do is reset password for driver thats mean you need also to configure smtp first to send reset password link
that should be work
you need to remove some curl function from config.php to make your code completely nulled, I forget which line need to remove. later I will share here.

you need to remove some curl function from config.php to make your code completely nulled, I forget which line need to remove. later I will share here.
i'm still waiting to download the files if you can share the project and sure the curl lines to null the app

to make the source completely nulled, try the following step below:
- find this ornidsadmin\application\config\config.php
- remove line 125, 126, 302, 317, 413, 483, 484, 498

the source is already nulled actually, there is no need for installation anymore, just copy paste and set the DB, all done.

note:
I owned and manage a lot of project like this, I do appreciate to the creator, this source is from gotaxi, they recreate from zero and they release ouride > ornids, many people sell it on the internet with so many bugs and out-of-date library.
but unfortunately, their cheat people like a covid19, create another source code and remove the support then create new code with a new name :D very bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock