• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

DarkBrazil

May 27, 2020
NVTAYLJ.png

This app is complete I bought it

Full Working

Last edited:
give access to the download
NVTAYLJ.png

FIX this app please

I use Plesk server and I don't know if it's my server's settings that give an error or it's in the script. There is a bug in getMenuAdmin that does not let the system work properly, and after creating an account the app does not work in driver mode please fix the bugs because I am noob and I don't understand thanks

NVTAYLJ.png

FIX this app please

I use Plesk server and I don't know if it's my server's settings that give an error or it's in the script. There is a bug in getMenuAdmin that does not let the system work properly, and after creating an account the app does not work in driver mode please fix the bugs because I am noob and I don't understand thanks
PLESK is not compatible I guess, I already try on plesk before, same issue not working, and try to move to cpanel, all done.

NVTAYLJ.png

FIX this app please

I use Plesk server and I don't know if it's my server's settings that give an error or it's in the script.

Creating account by app driver doesn't work
After creating manually from admin panel i can´t to login in to the app driver

FIX that. Thanks!
easy for setup just give me access to download source. i will setup in my server and show demo less 1 hours

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock