• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

Price represents the cost per Unit KM or Hr and the Minimum Price is the lowest price level the customer is expected to pay however short the journey can take (If a customer takes a taxi whose journey is 0.3km he/she will have to pay the set Minimum price). Right?
No that's not it.

Read the previous messages above

Apparently it does 😂

Screenshot_20210505-093445.png
Price: The amount the trip starts reading from.

Unit: How many kilometers the journey covers.

Minimum Price: The amount charged per kilometer covered

😂😂
I differ with your statement bro. Just see details under User then Driver or Merchant then see how the journey details are expressed.

The Price is the cost per Unit KM or Hr. and Minimum Price is the amount where the trips starts reading from.

I don't know if there's something wrong with the script...

Price = Fee per 1 KM
Minimum Price = Base Fare

For example for a total distance of 20KM
Let's Say, We Set
Minimum Price = 50 PESOS
Price = 10 PESOS which is PER 1 KM

For a total distance of 20KM

50 PESOS + (10 PESOS x 20KM) = 50 PESOS + 200 PESOS

Supposed to be the Total Delivery Fee = 250 PESOS

This is how ORNIDS Delivery Fee Computed Right?

Reactions: fmchawki
I don't know if there's something wrong with the script...

Price = Fee per 1 KM
Minimum Price = Base Fare

For example for a total distance of 20KM
Let's Say, We Set
Minimum Price = 50 PESOS
Price = 10 PESOS which is PER 1 KM

For a total distance of 20KM

50 PESOS + (10 PESOS x 20KM) = 50 PESOS + 200 PESOS

Supposed to be the Total Delivery Fee = 250 PESOS

This is how ORNIDS Delivery Fee Computed Right?
Correct 🙂

Reactions: fmchawki
Ok so there's something wrong with the Script that I'm using because that's not the way it is computing. Because the Minimum Price is being computed as a FIX FEE for a certain TOTAL KM DISTANCE, and if that Total Distance is reached, it converts now to PER KM Charge...

Ok so there's something wrong with the Script that I'm using because that's not the way it is computing. Because the Minimum Price is being computed as a FIX FEE for a certain TOTAL KM DISTANCE, and if that Total Distance is reached, it converts now to PER KM Charge...
This is what the script is doing. Which is a bug to me. Economically and business-wise, this type of computation can lead to a lacuna especially when the KM are relatively high in the course of the journey.

Apparently it does 😂

Screenshot_20210505-093445.png
Price: The amount the trip starts reading from.

Unit: How many kilometers the journey covers.

Minimum Price: The amount charged per kilometer covered

😂😂
Thanks a lot friend, Got an idea with ur screenshot n solve my one of major problem. Now all three apps are working fantastic. Now started working for reskinning

Thanks a lot friend, Got an idea with ur screenshot n solve my one of major problem. Now all three apps are working fantastic. Now started working for reskinning
I would also love the reskinning.

May I kindly place a request for the finished work on your reskinning?

Bro, what version are you discussing?

i have v2.1.0 installed can i use the same sql, or how can i upgrade ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock