• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

amooti

Jan 8, 2021
Can anyone please help me with this version of ouride application "ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel"

Can anyone please help me with this version of ouride application "ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel"
you have the source? want your issue.,

I got the NEWS account from the developer Ouride has been suspended by Envanto and the developer creates a new account with a new script name where the way it works is the same, only the admin dashboard display has changed

I got the NEWS account from the developer Ouride has been suspended by Envanto and the developer creates a new account with a new script name where the way it works is the same, only the admin dashboard display has changed
they created new code with the same with ouride, named ournids, based on my friends experience, they will refund your money if you purchased new source, very nice marketing :D

Reactions: Bang Combat
Ouride had a lot of issues in the backend, where the customer can not locate the driver and send notificationa. Can you help me with the working backend code.
yes, i have working code. and have done lot of custom too. if you have ornids source inbox me link download for source.

Reactions: kofikay
Hello, I dont
yes, i have working code. and have done lot of custom too. if you have ornids source inbox me link download for source.
have ornids, I have the ouride which has errors, I need someone to help me with ornids version. thanks

Ouride had a lot of issues in the backend, where the customer can not locate the driver and send notificationa. Can you help me with the working backend code.
Hi amooti, can you help me install Ornid? The document you bring, is not detailed and I have no knowledge with the use of Firebase ... do you have any detailed video or tutorial?

Hi amooti, can you help me install Ornid? The document you bring, is not detailed and I have no knowledge with the use of Firebase ... do you have any detailed video or tutorial?
Will help you with all the ornids configuration including firebase share the latest code bro..

can someone help me with issue in ornids that whenever customer add topup my transaction get successful but amount not add in wallet (user balance).. when i search for this i found that success url of payumone have method name "payu_post()" where it try to fetch data from "$dec_data->udf4;" it give error during ftech of "udf4". what i thought is because it try to find key "udf4" from json format but from customer app data sent via builder pattern to success url..
Please help me to solve this ... please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock