• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Req Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

I have the system complete and working,
I can provide more precise that someone can help me with a problem,

this system uses the mapbox api
Brazil the api does not work correctly, it does not allow the house number to be inserted in the search for the address.

I have the request, create the fields in a view of the client's app so that he can type the street name, house number and neighborhood, get these data in coordinates and save them in sq. from then on the system works well.

Reactions: Vagner
I have the system complete and working,
I can provide more precise that someone can help me with a problem,

this system uses the mapbox api
Brazil the api does not work correctly, it does not allow the house number to be inserted in the search for the address.

I have the request, create the fields in a view of the client's app so that he can type the street name, house number and neighborhood, get these data in coordinates and save them in sq. from then on the system works well.
You can share the ressource here and members can help

You can share the ressource here and members can help

I will make it available to anyone who commits to help me with the api because I paid dearly to cancel the system. and I need to change the mapbox api for google maps.

Reactions: Vagner
So precisely what you want? Just mapbox api is not working or extra something else?

the mapbox api doesn't work well here in Brazil.
then I need to switch to google maps.

or an alternative would be in the customer app to create the fields to insert.
name of the street
House number
complement.
and convert this data to geographic coordinates from then on the app works fine.

and show this data in the driver and merchant app

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock