• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Organica - Organic, Beauty, Natural Cosmetics, Food, Farm and Eco WordPress Theme

Organica - Organic, Beauty, Natural Cosmetics, Food, Farm and Eco WordPress Theme v1.5.9

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Organica - Organic, Beauty, Natural Cosmetics, Food, Farn and Eco WordPress Theme - Organica Organic, Beauty, Natural Cosmetics, Food, Farn Eco WordPress Theme ThemeForest 19055016

Organica.jpg
Download FreeOrganica Organic, Beauty, Natural Cosmetics, Food, Farn Eco WordPress Theme ThemeForest 19055016
Organica WordPress Theme is a great store specialize in selling organic products such as cosmetic, food, nutritional food, nutritional drinks. Organic is the beautiful and fully responsive template.

Organica is the advanced theme with features that make WordPress even more powerful. With green is main color and white background and black text, this...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Caly and senator
  • Love
Reactions: Caly
br

bro its not working can you please check
what is mean not working ?
you cant install or demo not working ?
i upload untouched latest version bro

Bro everything working fine but when I imported demo it’s showing error i have tried 2-3 time then it installed. After that it’s showing some error in line of code
give me screen please

See bro the above php notification after importing demo its showing on top in the image i have attached
so this error back to dev
wait maybe he will fixed it next update
also disabled other plugin and test it

Reactions: Deepansh
  • Love
Reactions: Caly and Pixelate
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock