• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oreo Fashion - React Native App for Woocommerce

Oreo Fashion - React Native App for Woocommerce v2.8.1

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
skdass submitted a new resource:

Oreo Fashion v1.2.4 - React Native App for Woocommerce - app builder, dokan, fashion app, native payment, react native, webview, woocommerce, wordpress

With OREO, you have an assortment prepared to build your Woocommerce app. In case you have your own online stores, OREO will help you effectively switch existing sites to portable store apps. The portable app of your store can be found both in the App Store and in the Google Play Store. Thanks to OREO, your universal application provides a higher level of customer interaction compared to a portable site. Your items will be displayed clearly and...

Read more about this resource...

skdass updated Oreo Fashion - React Native App for Woocommerce with a new update entry:

Oreo Fashion - Full React Native App for Woocommerce

Update 11/02/2020
v1.3.0
  • Fix: Crash app on Android 7.0
  • Fix: Shipping method with same class
  • Fix: Get default language
  • Fix: Crash app when disable avatar.
  • Improvement: Product variation selection
  • Update: Config modal
  • Add: Divider component
  • Add: Search component
  • Add: Action open Web view
  • Add: Action opens on Browser

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: BKK
i need this woocommerce one they have a lot fluxstore for different things

hello guy this dowonload link is nor working there's no way to download it please try to post a real link thank you very mch

thanks bro
i just have one or two questions about this code
1/ is that possible to open other pages on this apps ??
2/ does it compatible with other plugins
because i see it requere some tecnic skills but i'm not really familia with app coding

thank you so much for being so quick

damn i was stressed man please ignore that message but man i'm looking for the apps solution for a marketplace and a boddypress website
what i see with Oreo it seems like it only works for woocommerce website but in my case my website needs to open other pages for social network like plugin from peepso or buddypress plugins
so my question was if it's possible that Oreo can do open other pages on the apps ???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock