• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ora School Suite - Ultimate School Management System

Ora School Suite - Ultimate school management system v7.0 Nulled

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
Reactions: White Devil
Banned due to spamming!
I found new scripts here with updates and support.

I found new scripts here with updates and support.

this site may be urs or some one else using Modesy wordpress theme stealing diffrent script from diffrent site and selling the site owner is OF DELHI INDIA whose original server ip is 116.202.85.60 and NS ns1.clientcp.com trying to hide by cloudflare free version and hosted in Hetzner Online Ag server host name clientcp.com

LET ME CONSIDER codeslide.in as a spamm domain and made a complaint to Registry.In as am an .In Accredited

so if u are the owner dont be oversmart and make PROMO activity bro and i will suggest admin to ban or give waring this user @zen123 @Babak

Reactions: zen123
Thank you for this awesome script

Nulled, installed, and it is running well !

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: amit338
Patch for Ora School Suite, no license key, no blank screen

Installation notes:
1) Copy (backup first, replace after) each file in the correct folder
2) Create a database, edit config/database.php and set connection credentials
3) Go to http://full-url-to-the-root-of-the-app

4) Follow the instructions
5) Enjoy. If you like the script and have funds support the developpers

ps: the test was done in localhost, fresh installation

Download the patch here:

Reactions: amit338
  • Love
Reactions: fernanvevo412
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock