• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Optimizepress 3.0 Theme for Wordpress

I have installed the theme and all the plugins on a brand new website here https://tradervalley.online/ every time I try to edit or visit any page I'm getting a black screen and the website getting unresponsive. You can see it. I can provide the login details if you guys need to check.

Add this to Custom CSS:

CSS:
#swipebox-overlay {
    display: none!important;
}

However, in previous posts it's mentioned that this (older) version of OptimizePress doesn't play nice with the latest WordPress version.
I have managed to add this to one signal page and everything is working fine on that page whats the best way to add this to the entire website.

Hello guys! Thank you so much for sharing, i reallly appreciate it for my works.

I get this error License status: Expired
Expired on: January 1, 2022

How can i solve this? Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Hello guys! Thank you so much for sharing, i reallly appreciate it for my works.

I get this error License status: Expired
Expired on: January 1, 2022

How can i solve this? Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Funny as I just download @TassieNZ version from June 2021 installed it and it all works fine for me.

This is working on the WordPress 5.9 release candidate version (WordPress 5.9-RC1-52464 running), so should still work on latest 5.8.3 version until 5.9 is released on the 25th Jan.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Last edited:
Funny as I just download @TassieNZ version from June 2021 installed it and it all works fine for me.

This is working on the WordPress 5.9 release candidate version (WordPress 5.9-RC1-52464 running), so should still work on latest 5.8.3 version until 5.9 is released on the 25th Jan.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png
thanks for testing!

i just tried @TassieNZ version from June, license is ok but i cant access all the templates

Tested with latest wordpress 5.8.3

Build landing pages, funnels & courses in WordPress without the hassle
Stop taping together solutions and start using the one platform designed for creators, entrepreneurs & digital marketers to build a site that gets more leads & sales

nice tool

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock