• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Optimization for web vitals

Marian97c

Mar 13, 2020
Hello, as far as we know in 2021 web vitals will become "vital" in the google ranking, I have a news site and technological reviews, phones, tablets, etc., news it. I'm looking for a topic to help me get past web vitals given that I also have google adsense on the site, I currently use zox press, I also used jnews, newspaper, and newsblock, none of these themes helped me in to have a very good score and this will seriously affect me in the future.

Can you give me optimized theme suggestions, plugins, and more? How did you go, or did you manage to do this?

Thank you very much and I apologize for the English from google translate :).

Hi there,

Are you using wordpress? If it does, you can follow some of tutorial here Speeding Up WP Trick -- for the ultimate setting guides.
It based on using some premium plugin which you can find easily here in Babiato.
On based on my experience, I used WP rocket, perfmatters, page speed optimizer, the last one is the key to achieve 90+ score both in mobile and desktop in web vitals scoring.

Or there's one simple solution if you have more budget to buy Nitropack subscription for all in one solution. It's start from $17,54/month.

Hopefully it would help you to find a starting point on optimizing your web vitals performance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock