Opinions about unverified PayPal accounts

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

gogoto12

Sep 21, 2021
I need help with this, please

How uncomfortable is it to use a PayPal account that is not verified? Is this going to cause problems for me to make transactions easily?

It is very complicated for me to verify my account due to geographical reasons...

tuton012

No pressure, no diamonds
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
you won't be able to withdraw your money

maundinc

Oct 5, 2019
I need help with this, please

How uncomfortable is it to use a PayPal account that is not verified? Is this going to cause problems for me to make transactions easily?

It is very complicated for me to verify my account due to geographical reasons...
There are some regions simply adding either a prepaid or debit card can remove the restrictions and verify your account

vinu

Jan 11, 2021
Paypal freeze your account and will ask you to verify with IDs when you cross certain amount limit

Even if you verify they will put 180 hold better use any other service

gogoto12

Sep 21, 2021
Paypal freeze your account and will ask you to verify with IDs when you cross certain amount limit

Even if you verify they will put 180 hold better use any other service
Do you have any recommendation?

riceballsnowball

Jun 7, 2021
If your Paypal account isn't verified, there's a chance that Paypal will freeze your account. Best to have it verified to prevent there from being any issues with you transferring money etc. I remember being worried about this when I first got Paypal- especially with all the unfortunate stories I've read about unverified accounts.

Sneeki

Mar 6, 2019
i got cancelled on purchasing a hosting+domain when using the unverified account.

madmitos

Feb 27, 2021
/root
Just take all the money you have in the PayPal account that is unverified and transfer daily without getting crazy to bitcoin or etherium. Or transfer it to cashapp

madmitos

Feb 27, 2021
/root
This is an incredible idea
I already do this and never had a problem with it. I transfer half to my bitcoin wallet and the other half to my main PayPal that is verified with my info.

Let the money stay for 3 or 4 days and start transfer slowly. If you want more tips let me know.

Reactions: gogoto12

gogoto12

Sep 21, 2021
I already do this and never had a problem with it. I transfer half to my bitcoin wallet and the other half to my main PayPal that is verified with my info.

Let the money stay for 3 or 4 days and start transfer slowly. If you want more tips let me know.
Thank you for your help!