• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OnWhatsApp LIFETIME DEAL Just for 12 USD

Rockyp

Trusted Uploader
Sep 19, 2020

Create your online catalogue and take orders via OnWhatsApp.

Born from the need to have a website done up fast for web presence while simultaneously maintaining communication with your customers, OnWhatsApp has quickly gone from concept to reality.

The creators saw small retailers, mom & pop shops, garage sellers, standalone coffee shops, and other small businesses struggle to build websites and make them eCommerce-friendly.

They saw the problem… and then they came up with a solution.
Product Management? Check.
Catalog in a beautiful website? Check.
Store settings to set up your store link, currency, payment instructions, and delivery fees? Check.
Check out the demo here: .
Get lifetime access to OnWhatsApp now!

OnWhatsApp

• Your own https://onwhats.app/store
  • Super fast load times of <2 seconds
  • Send orders direct to your WhatsApp (no business API etc. needed)
  • Themes marketplace
  • Unlimited products & categories
  • Available for worldwide WhatsApp users
  • Language packs (English & Spanish currently available)
  • No transaction fees
  • No payment gateway required -- use paypal.me links, Paytm, CashApp, Venmo, etc.
  • Full-fledged seller dashboard with regular updates
  • Embed in iframe for your current website.
just found it & sharing it.

If you like it just enjoy

Great share. Seems like a really nice tool for small/home businesses. Price is also good at $12 once off vs their monthly/yearly subscription.

Now we add our own domains

1) We have rolled out the ability to add your custom domains to the store. It's super simple, head straight to your dashboard, go to Settings, scroll down and fill in the domain you want to link to your onWhatsApp store, it could be a subdomain or even your root domain. For example, acme.com for root, or shop.acme.com for subdomain.

All you have to do is create an A Record and point to the IP provided on the dashboard. Within a couple of hours to a max of 24 hours you'll have your domain mapped to onWhatsApp

2) We ourselves have experienced that some of our customers after clicking the order on WhatsApp button don't send the message and we agree that's a potential sale lost. Allow me to introduce Order emails!!!

Here's what will happen, you will receive an email with the same summary with a call-to-action button to reach out to the customer on their WhatsApp to proceed further with sales! Howzzzat?!?!

Next, to the upcoming updates planned..

We've had over 2,000 requests for whitelabel/agency and YESSSS we are almost nearing completion of rolling it out for a self-sign up to create your own business powered by OnWhatsApp on your own domain. With which you can re-sell to customers ;)

We are planning to reach out to AppSumo to offer the agency LTD for you, rest assured I will communicate the updates soon!

We will also be releasing updates to product uploads via CSV, variations to products as most requested in the coming weeks.

Last but not the least, I humbly apologise for being silent on our Facebook Community - the team and I were working super hard to make the above upgrades for you.

Now we add our own domains

1) We have rolled out the ability to add your custom domains to the store. It's super simple, head straight to your dashboard, go to Settings, scroll down and fill in the domain you want to link to your onWhatsApp store, it could be a subdomain or even your root domain. For example, acme.com for root, or shop.acme.com for subdomain.

All you have to do is create an A Record and point to the IP provided on the dashboard. Within a couple of hours to a max of 24 hours you'll have your domain mapped to onWhatsApp

2) We ourselves have experienced that some of our customers after clicking the order on WhatsApp button don't send the message and we agree that's a potential sale lost. Allow me to introduce Order emails!!!

Here's what will happen, you will receive an email with the same summary with a call-to-action button to reach out to the customer on their WhatsApp to proceed further with sales! Howzzzat?!?!

Next, to the upcoming updates planned..

We've had over 2,000 requests for whitelabel/agency and YESSSS we are almost nearing completion of rolling it out for a self-sign up to create your own business powered by OnWhatsApp on your own domain. With which you can re-sell to customers ;)

We are planning to reach out to AppSumo to offer the agency LTD for you, rest assured I will communicate the updates soon!

We will also be releasing updates to product uploads via CSV, variations to products as most requested in the coming weeks.

Last but not the least, I humbly apologise for being silent on our Facebook Community - the team and I were working super hard to make the above upgrades for you.
Have they set an agency fee already?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock