• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution 3 November 2023 Untouched

No permission to download
Good day, dear friends .

Who else notices that the script doesn't perform certain actions on mobile view...but works well on chrome inspection tho

congratulations for the excellent post. This script is excellent, if not one of the best in its class. Can someone help me with the configuration of Cron-Job, I can't make it work at all. Or does cron-job really work in null version? Or is it error of the script itself? I saw in several forums that everyone has problems with this cron-job

i get error in image below after updating to the version uploaded on mega upload. The admin dashboard is ok. but I get this error below on member dashboard after login. Pls help
Screenshot_20211022-065214.png

Last edited:
i get error in image below after updating to the version uploaded on mega upload. The admin dashboard is ok. but I get this error below on member dashboard after login. Pls help
Screenshot_20211022-065214.png
This error usually happens when the php version is not correct, I recommend changing to 7.3 . And another reason is when you don't set DB_HOST, like localhost.

DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST=127.0.0.1 (defaults to 127.0.0.1, change to localhost)
DB_PORT=3306
DB_DATABASE=your_db_name
DB_USERNAME=your_db_user_name
DB_PASSWORD=your_db_password

This error usually happens when the php version is not correct, I recommend changing to 7.3 . And another reason is when you don't set DB_HOST, like localhost.

DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST=127.0.0.1 (defaults to 127.0.0.1, change to localhost)
DB_PORT=3306
DB_DATABASE=your_db_name
DB_USERNAME=your_db_user_name
DB_PASSWORD=your_db_password
I'm having the same issue can you assist please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock