• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution 3 November 2023 Untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated OnlineTrader - Trading and investment management system with a new update entry:

OnlineTrader v4.0 Nulled

Download OnlineTrader v4.0 - Trading and investment management system Nulled Free
02/11/2021 Big Thanks To @wiseone

=> Added Crypto exchange system
=> Admin can now add unlimited custom payment methods with barcodes
=> Admin can now now add any investment duration
=> View users login activities & IP blacklisting
=> New front end with multiple pages (All pages are editable from admin end)
=> Referral link now carries username instead of ID
=> Capture referral...

Read the rest of this update entry...

help me ........... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    81 KB · Views: 21
Installed and activated trying to login " http://localhost/frx/adminlogin/login " but nothing happens when i pres login any advice ?

When user deposit, it shows 500 Error, please does anyone have fix for it?

Both answers are simple. Quit using it. If you don't know how to debug your own installed app then seek for professional paid help.
Or start learning how to debug your app.
I had enough asking: "what's in your error log?" or "see your developer console for errors".

You should start by reading the important information in this board: terms & rules and how to report errors.

congratulations for the excellent post. This script is excellent, if not one of the best in its class. Can someone help me with the configuration of Cron-Job, I can't make it work at all. Or does cron-job really work in null version? Or is it error of the script itself? I saw in several forums that everyone has problems with this cron-job
This is the same challenge I am facing...

have u been able to fix porblem now, if not let me know
It's still showing 500 server error sir. Please help me with this error
i can't login
  • These credentials do not match our records.
New user email verification not sending, please help
This is the same challenge I am facing...
I cannot believe these people.... As @slvrsteele has said, why are you wasting your time with php scripts if you are unable to support it. If you are that bad at finding errors, and checking for them, I would highly recommend you start learning, or pay for a professional to help.

Now if there is an update, things go pear shaped? Then what you going to do??? How do you plan so support your customers when something goes wrong....

For all these people that are way way to lazy to even read, or do some extra learning, I have a great idea...SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER.... You get all the help and support you need

Reactions: sarat.a
Just installed the script, faced some minor challenges, debbuged them and the script is currently working fine now. Cron works perfectly too.

Reactions: ikhanny
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock