• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution 3 November 2023 Untouched

No permission to download
@taradidi, I have the latest version as I am a paid user, but there is an issue. I nulled it using some codes I got from a previous nulled version (I got from somewhere else) and so far, some guy has a backdoor in the codes that he uses to change some key parts of the script in all the sites that I have installed it on.

The issue now is, I just downloaded your version and found out well, most codes in the meta.php of the infected version is similar to yours. I don't want to upload an infected version for @Babak to approve. How do we fix this? Cause someone keeps remotely changing the payment details and pages that follow the script.
Any update on this?

@taradidi, I have the latest version as I am a paid user, but there is an issue. I nulled it using some codes I got from a previous nulled version (I got from somewhere else) and so far, some guy has a backdoor in the codes that he uses to change some key parts of the script in all the sites that I have installed it on.

The issue now is, I just downloaded your version and found out well, most codes in the meta.php of the infected version is similar to yours. I don't want to upload an infected version for @Babak to approve. How do we fix this? Cause someone keeps remotely changing the payment details and pages that follow the script.
Do you have the version 3 of this application?

Babak updated Online Trade - Online investment and cryptocurrency trading system with a new update entry:

Online Trade v3.0

Download Online Trade v3.0 - Online investment and Cryptocurrency Trading System Nulled Free
06/04/2021

=> Upgraded to laravel 8.x
=> Added Google 2FA
=> Added Google Translation
=> Added Google Recaptcha
=> Added more admin and user controls
=> Added AWS S3 (CDN)
=> Admin can view users wallets from manage users
=> Users can enable/disable Google 2FA
=> Improved security
=> Updated others

Read the rest of this update entry...

The hash for password and the string "test123" are matching.

But on the developer demo located at url/adminlogin/login still not working.

They are using licensebox for license checking, but renamed to "meta" instead of "licensebox".

• Haha
Reactions: ChintanBhat
The hash for password and the string "test123" are matching.

But on the developer demo located at url/adminlogin/login still not working.

They are using licensebox for license checking, but renamed to "meta" instead of "licensebox".
I noticed it was using Licensebox

What's the main issue now?

Hello , dear friends can any body correct Password Reset code link issue when we try to click on Reset password page redirect to login page not goes to Password Reset page ...please check also on your demo link Reset page does not come it redirects to login page ..please share correct php code for reset password page ??????

Hello , dear friends can any body correct Password Reset code link issue when we try to click on Reset password page redirect to login page not goes to Password Reset page ...please check also on your demo link Reset page does not come it redirects to login page ..please share correct php code for reset password page ??????
Yea experienced the same thing, just check your codings well.

It is something you can fix yourself

Yea experienced the same thing, just check your codings well.

It is something you can fix yourself
Dear Boss i tried to solve this problem but did not solve yet that's why i requested for help here for correct reset login page please share your code for correct Password Reset Page ?? I shall be very thankful to you ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamarindo2024
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock