• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution 3 November 2023 Untouched

No permission to download

mcjay

Dec 29, 2020
For Nulled version please check this post:
Thanks to

freenulled

Online Trade - Online investment and cryptocurrency trading system - Online Trade - Online investment and cryptocurrency trading system.

Capture.PNG

Online Trade is your No 1 solution for creating an investment platform. Forex, stock and cryptocurrency investment and monitoring now simplified. Online Trade makes it easy for you to run your own online investment system within minutes. It is a full responsive & dynamic investment Platform built with Laravel Framework. It’s now easy to get started with your own Investment system.

Key features

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting this error after installation, do I need to null this script? looks like I need a license to run it.
Oops! We are sorry to lock you out, But it seems you have an invalid license. Please contact support.

Please who has successfully installed this script, what license did you use. I just installed it and i go this message (
Oops! We are sorry to lock you out, But it seems you have an invalid license. Please contact support.)
The main site to the script is dead and you can even contact them. PLEASE AN UPDATE ON THIS WILL BE APPRECIATED.

updated version: (y)

Is this the download link to the updated file

Thanks for the updated script, i will upload it and try it out.

I

I just uploaded the script and followed all the instruction on the installation document and it did not work.
The content of the two folder called pubic and OTHAPP was extracted and moved to public_html on my cpanel. The sql file was imported to my database and also the .env file was also updated with my database name, user and password.
Please can you explain how you did your own installation.

same iss
I

I just uploaded the script and followed all the instruction on the installation document and it did not work.
The content of the two folder called pubic and OTHAPP was extracted and moved to public_html on my cpanel. The sql file was imported to my database and also the .env file was also updated with my database name, user and password.
Please can you explain how you did your own installation.
same issue i'm having, it ain't working either. saying HTTP 500 error

@taradidi, I have the latest version as I am a paid user, but there is an issue. I nulled it using some codes I got from a previous nulled version (I got from somewhere else) and so far, some guy has a backdoor in the codes that he uses to change some key parts of the script in all the sites that I have installed it on.

The issue now is, I just downloaded your version and found out well, most codes in the meta.php of the infected version is similar to yours. I don't want to upload an infected version for @Babak to approve. How do we fix this? Cause someone keeps remotely changing the payment details and pages that follow the script.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock