• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

One more introduction! 😝

SvelteMaster

Dec 27, 2020
Santo Domingo, RD
First of all ... Merry Christmas everyone !! I hope you have received good gifts this time ... Because I did not receive any gifts :cry::cry:

Now I can introduce myself! :cool:

I am from the Dominican Republic and I am a developer who tries hard with his work, in the same way I hope to train in this forum since I also like to contribute!

I hope to be of help to the community, so if you have any questions about any Crocoblock, Woocommerce or Elementor plugin then I will be happy to help you!

With nothing more to say, greetings to everyone and thank you for accepting me! 🥰🤗

Hi @SvelteMaster, Welcome to Babiato. We are happy to have you here. Read the rules here.

I see that you are good with Crocoblock and it really sparks my interest in you as I use Crocoblock extensively in my freelance projects. I wish to have a good conversation with you in the future. See you around.

Reactions: SvelteMaster
Hi @SvelteMaster, Welcome to Babiato. We are happy to have you here. Read the rules here.

I see that you are good with Crocoblock and it really sparks my interest in you as I use Crocoblock extensively in my freelance projects. I wish to have a good conversation with you in the future. See you around.
I have read the rules as soon as I arrive, they are quite extensive, I hope I do not fail in anything hahaha

It sounds great, I am currently expanding my knowledge in JetEngine (The truth is that it can do wonders) but for the rest I have done several great things with Crocoblock, currently I am even improving some Elementor things like its MiniCart. I also hope to be able to convince in the future! : D

Welcome. How about Divi? Why Elementor and not Divi? :)
Ok, many will give you several perspectives of why one is better than another, I will tell you the following, Divi has great potential in terms of design and speed (Yes, I admit that they have many components and ready-made templates that help you a lot) however , Elementor is brutally dynamic, of course they still have several limitations but, it is the most complete plugin that exists to create themes in Wordpress, At the moment I am working to create a Client Dashboard with Elementor and the Crocoblock packages that will make the simple Woocommerce Dashboard something totally cool.

So to sum it up, Divi will help you be quick with your designs ... Elementor gives you the power to go further than any other plugin can.

If you want me to be more specific you can write to me and I can explain you in more detail :)

Reactions: chikala
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock