• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

On-Demand Home Services, Business Listing, Handyman Booking with Admin Panel

On-Demand Home Services, Business Listing, Handyman Booking with Admin Panel v3.0.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Yes I have set up, what help you need??
Hi Silva!
I can't figure out how to install the frontend correctly!
I just uploaded files from the folder to the root of the hosting site, corrected the urls. as in the instructions, but it seems to me that this is not all...

Reactions: mark leon
Yes! It work!!!!)))
I came to know through truellysell thread, that you also working on same, if yes, would you like to DM nulling points of the same. preseltly its limited to provider services on 1 listing.

I came to know through truellysell thread, that you also working on same, if yes, would you like to DM nulling points of the same. preseltly its limited to provider services on 1 listing.
I abandoned truellysell because of very serious problems with the script! There are a lot of questions to the code and problems are not solved from version to version, I honestly don't see any prospects in this script, the only attractive moment there. this is a subscription system, this is the working scheme, everything else is bad there, although maybe something has gotten better now!

About Media Library, I have it constantly hanging on loading, the avatar is loaded to the admin, but it is not saved, perhaps the rights to the folder are not set? Although it is strange that MediaLibrary freezes on loading...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock