• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OmniMart - eCommerce Shopping Platform

OmniMart - eCommerce Shopping Platform v4.7 Nulled

No permission to download
Kindly update to the latest version v4.7 ( 24 March 2022 )

Babak updated OmniMart - eCommerce Shopping Platform with a new update entry:

OmniMart v4.7 Untouched

Download OmniMart v4.7 - eCommerce Shopping Platform Nulled Free
v4.7 ( 24 March 2022 )

1. Fixed digital product shipping charge issue
2. Fixed notification, errors massage, and product badge translate issue.
3. Fixed hero section banner upload issue.
4. Fix SMTP issue.
5. Fix user registration issue.
6. Fix blog page social link issue.
7. Fix flash deal wishlist issue.

Read the rest of this update entry...

after installation for me, its marks :

500 Internal server error!​

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

working well for 3 days and after without making change Error 500 Blank page !!!

500 Internal server error!​

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

the error after some hours I installed!

After installing, when i login to the Admin area and try to make a change to the settings, i get a forbidden page and site does not load anymore.

The only way to edit might be from the database i guess...

Pls help.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkostikoglou
Why am I getting this error after trying to install it, cab someone help me out.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 06.07.54.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 06.07.54.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 15
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock