• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio v3.3.7

No permission to download
What's rude here clarify me? If you don't know the things behind don't make a statement. The fact is not about free, it's about time and people like you won't understand the importance of it. Good luck to you also! Try to figure out the things before speaking next time on anyone.

Did you even read my post?
Read my 1st sentence.

You want me to know things behind you eh?

1604990944311.png

I know the importance of time. I know the importance of being polite/well manner to ask for something.
Since you're a MILLIONAIRE, why don't you buy the theme yourself to SAVE YOUR TIME?

You know we got all this for free from a paid service right?
Why don't you go get them yourself?
Do you have to wait for infinity for the themes you bought to be delivered to your account?

You and your rude behavior can kiss goodbye.

Read my 1st sentence.

1604990944311.png

I know the importance of time. I know the importance of being polite/well manner to ask for something.
Since you're a MILLIONAIRE, why don't you buy the theme yourself to SAVE YOUR TIME?

Do you have to wait for infinity for the themes you bought to be delivered to your account?

This is exactly what nulled forums are created for. And I've already purchased a lot of themes. But I only purchase them after testing the things I need.

And I'm not here for free stuff every time. I visit here to test the demo themes with new UX elements. Then I purchase them from my account. So better stop talking about money. I have more than your's but I don't speak of it publicly. Go and earn something then talk business!

This is exactly what nulled forums are created for. And I've already purchased a lot of themes. But I only purchase them after testing the things I need.

And I'm not here for free stuff every time. I visit here to test the demo themes with new UX elements. Then I purchase them from my account. So better stop talking about money. I have more than your's but I don't speak of it publicly. Go and earn something then talk business!

Wow, sounds like a noob.
There's even a demo/live preview for TESTING PURPOSES on those paid service.
Dont like what you paid for? Ask for a refund.

If you want something for free, then just wait.
If you can't even wait then go BUY IT YOURSELF.
Stop complaining when you just got it for FREE under others hardship. It's freaking RUDE.

You have more than mine? What do you mean about this? Money? Themes?
Sad to be you though. Money dont always talk, but intellect does.

Wow, sounds like a noob.
There's even a demo/live preview for TESTING PURPOSES on those paid service.
Dont like what you paid for? Ask for a refund.

If you want something for free, then just wait.
If you can't even wait then go BUY IT YOURSELF.
Stop complaining when you just got it for FREE under other hardship. It's freaking RUDE.

You have more than mine? What do you mean about this? Money? Themes?
Sad to be you though. Money don't always talk, but intellect does.

The person who is noob here, it's clearly you. Fake name, fake personality, and a fake sense of humor. I already purchased what I have to so don't teach me what to do. Neither in Money nor in purchased items you can beat me. Just go and watch Pogo, it's good for your health.
And it's over, I don't wanna reply to an idiot like you. Enjoy nigga!

Listen to yourself please.

FAKE NAME? FAKE PERSONALITY?
Do you know how many of us who's using a fake name here? Even the moderators uses a fake name.
Come on. It's the INTERNET. Damn, you must be new here.
Never been doxx before is it?

FAKE SENSE OF HUMOR?
On which part I make a joke?

I don't care how rich you are, how good you are being a businessman, learn manners before business.

Lol, don't know what im doing wrong :D

On new website - not work
On old site - work...

Okay, installed 2.0 version and imported easly, then updated to 2.2

Last edited:
Read my 1st sentence.

1604990944311.png

millionaire who don't want to spend 49$ for theme :D

No links to GPL sites are allowed here
ask for activation , can you please check
1604624864837.png
Ohio 2.3.0 NULLED – Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme

Link to GPL site removed by staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock