• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio v3.3.8

No permission to download
Did you ...
Install ohio.zip (theme)
Install ohio-importer-v120_nulled.zip (plugin)

If you did, then totally remove ohio-importer from plugins via FTP or cPanel File Manager and then install ohio-importer-v120_nulled.zip (plugin) again.

Reactions: boyforge
Thanks. Worked perfectly for me on a test site, so not sure what the issue above was/is! :)
no not working for me in localhost :D
ask me to active theme
also i installed ohio-importer-v120_nulled
demos folder available inside ohio importer

Last edited:
Hello, I'm getting this error even though I followed all the instruction:
"To install the demo content and use all the Ohio features license activation is required. Please visit the dashboard to activate your Ohio license. Activate"

Is it patched ?!

Hello, I'm getting this error even though I followed all the instruction:
"To install the demo content and use all the Ohio features license activation is required. Please visit the dashboard to activate your Ohio license. Activate"

Is it patched ?!
yes im sure importer is patached
but seems nulling method changed
wait for @TassieNZ

juste use this version its base to ohio importer 1.2.0 its works perfectly
juste ignore update notification

juste use this version its base to ohio importer 1.2.0 its works perfectly
juste ignore update notification
Removed old importer and tried with yours plugin. Still asking for Activation...

Ohio is not going to work now, I shifted to other theme as I don't want to wait for infinity
Fair enough. Good luck to you. I've been away with some family issues, so couldn't be helped.

Have to say if you have so little patience, you should buy the friggin theme. Pretty sure I can add you to my ignore list.

Goodbye! :)

Ohio is not going to work now, I shifted to other theme as I don't want to wait for infinity

Wow, he got it for free and act this way when the uploader is late with updates..
Damn rude behavior.

Fair enough. Good luck to you. I've been away with some family issues, so couldn't be helped.

Have to say if you have so little patience, you should buy the friggin theme. Pretty sure I can add you to my ignore list.

Goodbye! :)

I don't care buddy, add to me your ignore list. I'm not dependent on you :)
I am new to WordPress so I came here it doesn't mean you'll show ego. Go and google me I am not a rookie. I am still here in Babiato just because of some good communications and the helping nature of the flybees here. And for sure you're added to my ignore list from now onwards! And I haven't mentioned your name or anybody else name, the thing is time is limited and I never waste any single instance of it. And I will code a responsive web app for my domain in React instead of WordPress, though it will take time and I'll finish it by this month. So just chill and enjoy your moment.
Good luck! And Happy Diwali wishes to you and everybody out here in advance 💙

Wow, he got it for free and act this way when the uploader is late with updates..
Damn rude behavior.

What's rude here clarify me? If you don't know the things behind don't make a statement. The fact is not about free, it's about time and people like you won't understand the importance of it. Good luck to you also! Try to figure out the things before speaking next time on anyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock