• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Offline Payment Gateway Plugin for LaraClassified and JobClass

Offline Payment Gateway Plugin for LaraClassified and JobClass v3.1

No permission to download
would you please tell me where can I find .env file , in which folder I have forgot :cry:
Pls try to find it in public_html folder. it should be in hidden mode, so you must find the settings in cPanel... choose root or home directly & check hidden files..

Reactions: Nabeel
Hello Guys.

I installed this plugin successfully, but I can't seem to use it. It's already active but I can't see where to configure it, the payment option is not showing upon posting a new advert.

It only shows when I activate the PayPal plugin. How can I fix this?

I uploaded plugin files to that directory.

cPanel File Mana.png

Last edited:
Hello Guys.

I installed this plugin successfully, but I can't seem to use it. It's already active but I can't see where to configure it, the payment option is not showing upon posting a new advert.

It only shows when I activate the PayPal plugin. How can I fix this?

I uploaded plugin files to that directory.

cPanel File Mana.png
Did you confirm that offlinepayment folder has the files instead of again offlinepayment folder inside folder.. so if in this condition you cut files and paste it directly in offlinepayment folder

Did you confirm that offlinepayment folder has the files instead of again offlinepayment folder inside folder.. so if in this condition you cut files and paste it directly in offlinepayment folder
Do you mean I need to move the files inside to public_html?

I have these files inside the folder

cPanel File Mana (1).png

Plugins __ Truwa.png

In fact, it installed successfully. But I can't find any setup options. It's not appearing on the checkout page, only PayPal is showing, and if I disable the PayPal plugin, the payment option disappears on the front end.

Plugins __ Truwa.png

In fact, it installed successfully. But I can't find any setup options. It's not appearing on the checkout page, only PayPal is showing, and if I disable the PayPal plugin, the payment option disappears on the front end.
This is happening here with me too, I've already done the entire procedure and this option doesn't appear

Then I think you both are using latest version of LaraClassifed which is 9.0 I think, but I am using 8.6 , I did not update to latest version due to such issues that plugins do not compatible with latest version and website goes for errors... but at my site this option is working perfectly, so would you confirm what is your LaraClassifed Version?

Então eu acho que vocês dois estão usando a versão mais recente do LaraClassifed que é 9.0 eu acho, mas estou usando 8.6, não atualizei para a versão mais recente devido a tais problemas que os plug-ins não são compatíveis com a versão mais recente e o site apresenta erros ... mas no meu site esta opção está funcionando perfeitamente, então você pode confirmar qual é a sua versão do LaraClassifed?

Its very simple to null this... This is how

Just find this file inside the zip package "init.json" and then open it using any text editor. Now you have to remove item id from this "item_id": "20765766" to this "item_id": "" don't remove the coln.

For easy way just download this and install its already activated.
thank you for this.

Reactions: Nabeel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock