• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Offline Payment Gateway Plugin for LaraClassified and JobClass

Offline Payment Gateway Plugin for LaraClassified and JobClass v3.1

No permission to download
Hey Friend!

I have 3 accounts of codecanyon and one of them is having this resource which is restricted by the code canyon. I am trying to get my account back and hopefully will get it soon Ticket is already pending with the support in 1 or 2 business days I will upload the latest version.

Reactions: LetBoss_Pay
I tested it on my 9.0.1, it installs but it doesn't show up in the payment options. conclusion does not work.
Basically when developer updates laraclassifieds it always updates plugins as well, so you need to install updated plugin, previous version of plugin does not work with updated LaraClassifieds.
Thats why I am going to update to latest version of LaraClassified because I am using 8.0.6 and plugins are working with version of LaraClassified

Reactions: LetBoss_Pay
Hey Friend!

I have 3 accounts of codecanyon and one of them is having this resource which is restricted by the code canyon. I am trying to get my account back and hopefully will get it soon Ticket is already pending with the support in 1 or 2 business days I will upload the latest version.
any news?

I have same problem, which line did you say ,,please can you tell me here🙏
Thank you dear its working now , basically I opened the file that was mentioned in error message and removed spaces between lines , it is working now , due to you I got line of direction to eliminate error. thank you regards :)

Hi,

Here is updated Offline payment method for Laraclassified. Working with Laraclassified v9.01
Version 2.5 NULLED

Attachments

• offline-payment-plugin-for-laraclassified-2.5.zip
    48.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Working with Laraclassified version 9.01
ok thank you, in fact I am using 8.0.6 and its working perfectly .. sometimes you know after updating script some plugins do not work and plugins have to update, that's why I am asking.. but now 10 version has been released at 25th of August so I think it is better to upgrade to 10 version instead of 9.0.1. what you think and say ?

ok thank you, in fact I am using 8.0.6 and its working perfectly .. sometimes you know after updating script some plugins do not work and plugins have to update, that's why I am asking.. but now 10 version has been released at 25th of August so I think it is better to upgrade to 10 version instead of 9.0.1. what you think and say ?
Yes you are right... version 10 is out now... if someone has please share with us.

Çevrimdışı Ödeme 2.9 sürümü arkadaşlarınız var mı?
Ekran görüntüsü 2022-05-17 131722.jpg
I get this error when I want to pay offline.
Version v11.0.1

IS safe to use this addon on my original classifier product from codecanyon ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock