• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nulling request: Page Speed Optimizer for Wordpress (I think is the best)

Disabling wp rocket speed still worse but disabling optimizer speed become better. Not sure what is going on

Thank you is not enough to express my gratitude. I really happy to find this useful plugins. Then finally found a way to drastically improve my portfolio blog score on any web performance test tool.
I've tested with WP rocket and it's working without any conflict. I use Autoptimize as well. 😇

I have downloaded this one below, and it’s working perfectly.
You mean the last file that was sent? Because I downloaded the last file and on my dashboard, it says, activate license

Attachments

• 36F05642-3934-4AB0-A485-9813EA554CE4.jpeg
    36F05642-3934-4AB0-A485-9813EA554CE4.jpeg
    321.2 KB · Views: 28
for the people who get still a license request from with this nulled plugin version - have a look, if you have already installed another plugin with the freemius protection.

newly installed plugins with freemius are using normally that previous installed sdk from the other plugin.

in most cases that sdk isn't nulled. thats why my suggestion: find the plugin with the prevoius installed freemius, delete it, install nulled page speed optimizer - should work, even won't ask for activation. :)

I tried multiple times, but its still asking for an activation key.

I'm unsure which freemium plugin i might have installed, as i have very few plugins anyways.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock