• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Nulling Request] Gembloong Walpaper - Plugin Wordpress

agrevo

Oct 24, 2020
World Z
google.com

Attachments

• gembloong-wallpaper-unl.1.11.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 58
Are you sure about this?
Your shared version is 1.11.0 and latest version is 1.11.5
Also is a pretty old plugin
Code:
    "name": "Gembloong Wallpaper",
    "version": "1.11.5",

"homepage": "http://gembloong.com/",
    "requires": "4.5",
    "tested": "4.9.1",
    "last_updated": "2020-05-11 01:50:00",

It will take a while as it requires manual decoding.

5 File ionCube Encrypted.
  1. gembloong-wallpaper.php
  2. languages/default.php
  3. languages/EN.php
  4. languages/FR.php
  5. languages/ID.php

40 File Encrypted $_F=__FILE__;

Decode first pls

gembloong.PNG

I was able to null it. But I cannot distribute it since the author has mentioned :

This plugin creted by Gembloong.com. jadikanlah tool ini salah satu untuk mendapatkan pintu rezeki pemakainya ya Allah dan biarkanlah mereka bersedekah di jalanmu ya Allah "Grab your image and grab your money".

Moreover, he has really put an effort into it. Since this plugin will allow you to make a website and earn from it. Maybe you should purchase it from him so he is able to create newer versions and add new algorithms for wallpaper search and download etc.

This plugin creted by Gembloong.com. jadikanlah tool ini salah satu untuk mendapatkan pintu rezeki pemakainya ya Allah dan biarkanlah mereka bersedekah di jalanmu ya Allah "Grab your image and grab your money".
:oops::cry: I totally agree.

gembloong.PNG

I was able to null it. But I cannot distribute it since the author has mentioned :

Moreover, he has really put an effort into it. Since this plugin will allow you to make a website and earn from it. Maybe you should purchase it from him so he is able to create newer versions and add new algorithms for wallpaper search and download etc.
i will do it like what you do. null.png

Reactions: lightspeedhacks
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock