• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nulled version sharing

Dosti24

Banned User
Jan 5, 2020
Hello Community Stuff,

i have some question about sharing nulled stuff . like if i nulled any script Which are mostly not avilable in BABIATO can i share with NUlled title from my Team and

File also will be encoded just requir license file which user can get after requesting in thread by share domain name

second i zip file can be protected with zi password and password will be mention in thread ?

Let me know please i have many stuff for sharing

regards PCP

Reactions: thenerd
Hello Community Stuff,

i have some question about sharing nulled stuff . like if i nulled any script Which are mostly not avilable in BABIATO can i share with NUlled title from my Team and

File also will be encoded just requir license file which user can get after requesting in thread by share domain name

second i zip file can be protected with zi password and password will be mention in thread ?

Let me know please i have many stuff for sharing

regards PCP
See If you are sharing it then why to encode it or make it including of Licensing? Like somebody will surely decode and make it null. So what's the use of that? I'm not saying that it's not allowed but just for your information anyway if you're distributing for free then yes you can.

See If you are sharing it then why to encode it or make it including of Licensing? Like somebody will surely decode and make it null. So what's the use of that? I'm not saying that it's not allowed but just for your information anyway if you're distributing for free then yes you can.

I did already Some copy Nulled which after i found around everywhere with diffirent NUlled Name Which is Like Stealing credit from who nulled

There is nothing els hidden I have alot of script which are not in Public place For download even even its not purchase able for Simple user they cost alot of Credit i can share also that too but i Can share orignal copy without encoding

i respect also developer :p

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
@Dosti24 what you say is acceptable with following mentions:
1. You're too new of a member to be trusted. This mean your scripts have to be checked. How do we do that if they are encrypted?
2. If you put up a license system and disappear after couple of months what's going to happen? We had prior cases

@Dosti24 what you say is acceptable with following mentions:
1. You're too new of a member to be trusted. This mean your scripts have to be checked. How do we do that if they are encrypted?
2. If you put up a license system and disappear after couple of months what's going to happen? We had prior cases

yes am new in here with new account and i cant be disapear am since 2006 in nulled script sharing field my first nulled script was PTCPAy gen4 1.49 booterworld Team

I can understand your statement too am not saying you wrong but i am not runing away from Internet you will find me everywhere active once i got Notification

As I said already happened and members still asking for licenses without an answer.
Regarding point 1 from my mentions?

As I said already happened and members still asking for licenses without an answer.
Regarding point 1 from my mentions?

They will get License file per them request domain name License file ll be genrated with ioncube which ll be without expiration date

You don't get me. Let me say it in a more complete way
This mean your scripts have to be checked by staff members. How do we do that if they are encrypted?

Reactions: giggaaa and ukgamer
You don't get me. Let me say it in a more complete way
This mean your scripts have to be checked by staff members. How do we do that if they are encrypted?

i understand what you mean i can show u before encoding via any Screensharing but cant send open soruce code

JUST FORGET ABOUT IT . . . TRASH IDEA . . . UNKNOWN GUY . . NOT APPROVABLE !!!

BESIDES, I HATE SUCH ENCODE, LICENSING SYSTEM . . . DONE !

BESIDE ASKING FOR DOMAINS WHILE PROVIDING PASSWORD FILE / LICENSE IS COMPLETE SMELL OF FISHY ACTS . . I HAVE WITNESSED SUCH THINGS YEARS AGO . .

TOPIC CLOSED !!!

RESOURCE DISTRIBUTOR KNOWS WHERE YOUR NULLED RESOURCES ARE BEING USED . . YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN .

Reactions: BlakenFist

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paykassma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock