• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Nulling Request [NULL REQ] WPCodeBox v1.4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpletiger

Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Script name : WPCodeBox
Encoded with ioncube: Unsure
Download link: https://mega.nz/file/e80TkYzA#Dx8w_fQ8nwPwT4JF_g2UesW8Z6Ajg6_AaDaEZaYHaSI
Required additional plugin: None required
Restrictions: -

This untouched plugin is the latest Stable version (v1.4.1), purchased a Solo lifetime license for it. The license API Key has been removed by me from the apikey.php file (located in the root folder of the plugin), so that my license doesn't get revoken (then I can provide future untouched versions for the community).

This plugin has a cloud feature, which obviously will not work without the API license key, but the plugin will still be usable without the cloud feature.

As of now, it seems to me like this untouched version works just fine without providing a license key, but if someone can do whatever is needed to be done (if anything) before I can submit it as a resource, please 🙏🏼
I want to contribute to this community with this awesome plugin.

Thanks for your effort!

Last edited:
I removed the license, can you test it? I don't know exactly what premium features are. You can enter random api key.

Attachments

• wpcodebox.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
If this plugin has a cloud feature i believe it will be hard, if not impossible, to null that feature.
But you can still create it as a resource if you bought it and, if needed, someone will null it.

Script name : WPCodeBox
Encoded with ioncube: Unsure
Download link: https://mega.nz/file/e80TkYzA#Dx8w_fQ8nwPwT4JF_g2UesW8Z6Ajg6_AaDaEZaYHaSI
Required additional plugin: None required
Restrictions: -

This untouched plugin is the latest Stable version (v1.4.1), purchased a Solo lifetime license for it. The license API Key has been removed by me from the apikey.php file (located in the root folder of the plugin), so that my license doesn't get revoken (then I can provide future untouched versions for the community).

This plugin has a cloud feature, which obviously will not work without the API license key, but the plugin will still be usable without the cloud feature.

As of now, it seems to me like this untouched version works just fine without providing a license key, but if someone can do whatever is needed to be done (if anything) before I can submit it as a resource, please 🙏🏼
I want to contribute to this community with this awesome plugin.

Thanks for your effort!

Great but you will need to get your proof of purchase for this resource approved by @Babak or another member of staff if you wish to carry on providing updates in a thread for it. 👍

It was already removed :) At least in what I linked.

No, not talking about yours here, just removed it in the plugin hence why you can enter any random API key.

If this plugin has a cloud feature i believe it will be hard, if not impossible, to null that feature.
But you can still create it as a resource if you bought it and, if needed, someone will null it.

Not used this myself, however a quick check of their website makes it seem like the cloud feature is a main selling point of this plugin. 😉

WPCodeBox allows you to save all your Code Snippets to the Cloud and share them across your WordPress sites. The Code Snippet Repository provides you with a library of tested and ready-to-use Code Snippets for your WordPress site.

WPCodeBox allows you to save all those snippets to your cloud account and share them across any WordPress site in just seconds!

@purpletiger
The point of this plugin is to have all your code snippets saved into the cloud so that you can have access to them whenever and wherever you are.

Not having a genuine API key for it sort of defeats the object of the plugin itself as you will only be able to use it where you have it installed.

You won't be able to go to visit a client and access the cloud feature for it there if you needed to do work on their site and the only access for this was on your own computer somewhere.

Not used this myself, however a quick check of their website makes it seem like the cloud feature is a main selling point of this plugin. 😉

WPCodeBox allows you to save all your Code Snippets to the Cloud and share them across your WordPress sites. The Code Snippet Repository provides you with a library of tested and ready-to-use Code Snippets for your WordPress site.

WPCodeBox allows you to save all those snippets to your cloud account and share them across any WordPress site in just seconds!
You are correct but this plugin is much more than that. You can use any type of code including SCSS, and soon SCSS Partials, and it works in real time inside and outside the builder, so you don't even need to reload the site/builder to see the changes. (i don't believe any other plugin does this at the moment)

Also it comes with a built in repository which has a good amount of pre-made code snippets.

The cloud is great feature but for me a simple copy paste does the trick, at least for now.

PS: You should try this one ;)

You are correct but this plugin is much more than that. You can use any type of code including SCSS, and soon SCSS Partials, and it works in real time inside and outside the builder, so you don't even need to reload the site/builder to see the changes. (i don't believe any other plugin does this at the moment)

Also it comes with a built in repository which has a good amount of pre-made code snippets.

The cloud is great feature but for me a simple copy paste does the trick, at least for now.

PS: You should try this one ;)

Well maybe I will now. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Babak and xsz
No, not talking about yours here, just removed it in the plugin hence why you can enter any random API key.
That's exactly what I was trying to say 😁 you modified the appkey.php from:

PHP:
$wpcb_default_api_key = "";

to

PHP:
$wpcb_default_api_key = "Babiato-xLab";

..there was nothing between the "" because I removed it already ;) It doesn't change anything that you've added a random value vs. leaving it empty. Meanwhile, looking back in the thread, I don't even know wtf is happening, since it was xLab who removed it, and you replied on my reply to him 😅😅. Anyway, happy codeboxing!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and bytbt
the cloud is meant for the people who's having more than one site! like agency/team..
for solo.. not that much!
The power of this plugin is unspeakable! As @xsz said you need to try it!
You'll see...
Code Snippets, Advanced Scripts, Scripts Organizer, etcetera... not even close to this!!!

Regards
Sorry @Kareem no extra commission for you too, you already got beaten to the sales pitch by @xsz 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Babak, xsz and Lalo
Resource approved - you can find it here.

This request thread can be locked :)

Thanks!
Great so will lock this then and everything can be posted over on the other thread from now on. 👍

@xLab
When you have a bit of spare time, can you post your nulled version there too please, or put a link to your post here, thanks. 👍

Reactions: Lalo and xLab
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock