• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Note for Giveaway thread holders !!!

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
It has already been over a week since we updated the Giveaways rule (Marketplace rules #13 ) where we stated the following:

This also applied to GIVEAWAY THREAD OWNERS/HOLDERS, They are advised to set some mandatory condition on their respective giveaway threads (ex: Users must be of minimum 30 days (must)) to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways.

I believe everyone knows what's the meaning of "minimum 30 days must" , I still found many new giveaways are having with baseless conditions like "7 days old" .

Is that for what the rule was updated ??? Please go through all the Rules if your understanding is outdated with them !!!

With each update of forum rules we (Moderators) also specifies which rules are updated/added on the thread posts , we are not here to send personal message to individuals reminding them their faults , please learn to abide by .

From now such threads will be closed/trashed with/without any specific mention !!

@medw1311 @slvrsteele @ddpanda @TassieNZ & other team-members can mention giveaways holder's name on this thread to make this clear to all !!

I've rephrased the wording of this rule to make it more clear that this is compulsory. It now reads...

They must set some mandatory conditions on their respective giveaway threads including at the very least that they giveaway is only open to those who have been a member of Babiato for at least 30 days to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways. The thread holder may also add extra requirements at their discretion but at the very least must add the 30 day one otherwise the thread will be closed.

In addition (as of April 5th 2021) only those who have been members of Babiato for at least 30 days may START a giveaway thread.

I've rephrased the wording of this rule to make it more clear that this is compulsory. It now reads...

In addition (as of April 5th 2021) only those who have been members of Babiato for at least 30 days may START a giveaway thread.
30 days plus you need to add min post/reaction score. that would be better i think. correct me if Iam wrong.
thank you

Reactions: donvizzini
It has already been over a week since we updated the Giveaways rule (Marketplace rules #13 ) where we stated the following:

This also applied to GIVEAWAY THREAD OWNERS/HOLDERS, They are advised to set some mandatory condition on their respective giveaway threads (ex: Users must be of minimum 30 days (must)) to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways.

I believe everyone knows what's the meaning of "minimum 30 days must" , I still found many new giveaways are having with baseless conditions like "7 days old" .

Is that for what the rule was updated ??? Please go through all the Rules if your understanding is outdated with them !!!

With each update of forum rules we (Moderators) also specifies which rules are updated/added on the thread posts , we are not here to send personal message to individuals reminding them their faults , please learn to abide by .

From now such threads will be closed/trashed with/without any specific mention !!

@medw1311 @slvrsteele @ddpanda @TassieNZ & other team-members can mention giveaways holder's name on this thread to make this clear to all !!
Ok It Means That My Account Should Be 30 Days Old am I Right?

lately the giveaway i did, had to be at least:
  • 60 days
  • 10/15 reactions
  • 1 post in the introduction category
are very reasonable for anyone who is here to add. 😀

Reactions: mader and Pranav

Love your new pic

Reactions: Medw1311

Please remove the requirement of introduction from your thread and replace it with minimums !​

Because many people here are writing anything and ignoring rules just to fulfill the requirement, we also noticed that many people are using duplicate accounts, so please be cool facilitate us our moderation job​

ps: I no longer have the resources to send people on vacation, they are very numerous 😓

Please remove the requirement of introduction from your thread and replace it with minimums !​

Because many people here are writing anything and ignoring rules just to fulfill the requirement, we also noticed that many people are using duplicate accounts, so please be cool facilitate us our moderation job​

ps: I no longer have the resources to send people on vacation, they are very numerous 😓
Yes true. Lot of users are just introducing themselves as "Hi" , "Hello Nice to meet you" etc. etc. And giving warning to each and every user will take lot of time and even we can't ban them directly as because new users are not much more aware of rules and things so we've to manually intimate them. Like I'm not against of Introduction Post thing but we need to make a alternative for this too or else users are just spamming in Introduction Section too.

Thanks cyberdevil for remind

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock