• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[NOT WORKING] GET FREE .COM/.NET/.ORG/.BIZ DOMAIN WITH IONOS

Curious if this still works and for how many of you it actually works. Please share! Thanks!

How am I going to return?
And if I return it, the domain will not be deleted.

Thanks for sharing
I was looking for a method to get cheap domain and found IONOS.

METHOD 1: FREE DOMAIN

Steps to get Free domain (No VPN required)
1) Select 1$ Hosting plan which comes with free domain at https://www.ionos.com/hosting/web-hosting#packages
2) Select Domain and edit the contract duration to one month
3) It will require you to pay 1$ for hosting
4) Pay 1$ using paypal and cancel the hosting once you get the domain. Your domain wont be cancelled.
5) It comes with 30Days Money back so you will probably get 1$ Back
6) Copy the authorisation code to be on a safer side.
7) Transfer and renew domain to cloudflare after one year.

METHOD 2: 1$ .COM/.ORG/.NET/.INFO DOMAIN
Steps to get domain at 1$ (USA VPN required)
1) Use USA VPN
2) Visit https://www.ionos.com/domains/1-dollar-domains
3) Select your domain, edit the contract duration to one year and use USA address from https://www.fakeaddressgenerator.com/usa_address_generator
4) Pay 1$ using paypal and cancel the domain once you get the domain. It will probably be active for a year.
6) Copy the authorisation code to be on a safer side
7) Transfer and renew domain using authorisation code at cloudflare next year
😍

Thanks for the share, got a .info domain later canceled the 1 month contract but it also says they will cancel the domain:cautious:

After purchasing I turned off automatic payment. When I want to cancel it says it will delete it on the domain.

so overall, everyone saying it doesnt work.
ANYBODY got this working?

I bought domain and host. I did not give a refund, I turned off the automatic payment.

Did it get cancelled and the domain is it still active? .. Lastly can you point the nameserver to a different hosting or does it have a custom nameserver? Thanks

I cannot login and transfer because I canceled. Could other friends who had this problem overcome the problem?

With so many places to do this, i would NEVER use IONOS for this kind of thing. (I'm a IONOS client)
They're charging me 120€ for a one month server that i cancelled in time on one of their offers for example.
They have too many "tricks" which made me want to leave them soon.

-> I've many domains free of charge from here without any issue. With the translator on i think one can do it without being from here (the website is in French and NL too if that helps).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock