• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tools that can convert text to voice with AI Technology​

Suitable for use for voice over youtube, content, advertising, content and more.​

The tools are similar to real human voices, can be in dozens of languages & hundreds of characters.​

Curious about the tools?​

Which can convert text to voice with Artificial Intelligence technology so that it looks like a real human voice.​

To be more sure, try listening to the preview.​

This tool also supports​

- Artificial Intelligence Technology​

- Can Export Directly 5000 words​

- 135+ Men & Women Accents​

- 135+ Languages​

- 830+ Sound Types​

- Voice Effects​

- Download In MP3​

- Free Commercial Use​

Payment Just Only Via Paypal.​

A special price to celebrate this forum alive again

Only for 20 person that lucky will get special prife for $10 .

Ask your any question below for more details....​

View attachment 130760 Forgive me for asking, I'm new at this marketplace thingy, but I transfered €10,07 to you. How does it work from there? Do I get a download link?

Have you been allowed to sell here yet? Beware of scammers guys. Let Babak approve this!

Reactions: Makeuseof
Have you been allowed to sell here yet? Beware of scammers guys. Let Babak approve this!
True that. I'm getting al kinds of weird mail since I payed 10 bucks for this. Someone just tried to make me pay for a Xbox giftcard (€20... wtf?)

A few minutes after that, Amazon sends me a warning mail about suspicious activities within my Amazon account (wtf????)

I think I was a bit naive and trusted everyone who is a member of Babiato. Thought we were all 'friends' here.

Now I have to change my Paypal and Amazon passwords :mad: Btw; I didn't receive a link to the download either. Foolish me.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY !!!!!!!!!!!! UNLESS YOU KNOW OF THIS PERSON... They are taking advantage of the situation!!! Do not buy anything from new people, babiao has rules of marketplace sales thread, and new people do not meet them rules. so save yourself the hassle of getting scammed.

@andykim Please put all the marketplace sales threads on approval only, to stop these scammers !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Makeuseof
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock