• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

No traction after domain change.. Ideas?

Khawk1

Babiato Lover
Dec 15, 2019
The Beach
Hi everyone.

So I have made a fairly large niche site in Nov-Dec 19, but realized approx 6-8 weeks ago, that my domain name was crap, as I wanted to build the site into a more serious large site, and add a webshop and more...
I contacted my hosting, Siteground, and they forwarded everything from the old domain to the new better/brandable domain name.

However... Now, it`s been approx 6 weeks, and I am not getting a lot of visitors.
It seems that Google is having some issues with me forwarding the domain, even though everything was done with permanent redirects and I informed Google about it in Google webmaster tools and so on...

I know this may sound like the typical crap, and maybe I just got a sh** site and that's why I got issues.
I can say 100% that that´s not the case. Its a site with approx. 200.000 words, and 100% unique good quality articles, and of an average of 2000 words each.

My old domain is still indexed in Google, so today I did something I hope will save my site...
Deleted the old domain completely. Just praying to the Google Gods that it will not be an issue, as this site has cost me a lot of time, and money.

Any idea how I can get the site indexed faster, and get everything on track faster...
Currently, only 25 articles are indexed. I tried to look at all specs I can think of, but I have no idea what the F... is going on.

If you got any ideas please let me know.

Have you uploaded a sitemap to webmaster tools?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock