• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

No Stress Wordpress 2.0 Course

he has released "the perfect starter site" which is part of the whole course.
If we can get that, we can have access to the whole course. Or may be we can email him and i'm sure he can sell the course

Reactions: ziven
I've seen a few sites selling this course now at 1/10 of its original cost.
Let me know where you have seen it.

No, but you need to contact the seller to provide proof of buying this course or image of files and folders course
That makes absolutely no sense.

Let me know where you have seen it.

Who is willing to take a risk? We can split the cost further 😂

This is purely to guage interest at this point and does not commit you to buying.

Firstly please see the sales page for full info on the course. (If you use Elementor this is a great course for you).

I'd hope for between 10 & 20 people to join this group buy so that would mean the cost per person would be between $25 and $50 per person compared to the course cost of $497.

Registration closes in 6 days (April 5th) so we would need to move fast on this.

All the videos and course content would be shared by me via a private mega.nz folder. Unfortunately you will not get access to the course Facebook group.

If you are interested in taking part please comment below and state the max amount you'd be willing to pay to be part of this. (You must be able to pay via PayPal)

If there is enough interest in the next couple of days I will turn this into a full Group Buy post.
Take a look a this: Paypal Pool to collect Funds

Reactions: Striker
Well, it seems there are quite a few who are interested in this Group Buy.

I'll offer a much cheaper alternative if you are interested. I'll offer this as a donation. Minimum donation has to be $15.00 USD (preferably more!) paid to PayPal via [email protected]

I have sent a copy to @medw1311 so you can wait for him to confirm it is legitimate if you want. Otherwise PM me with the PayPal transaction ID number. Once paid and I will send you the link via PM.

It includes the following:
1. No Stress WordPress 2
  • Introduction
  • MODULE 1: The Set Up
  • MODULE 2: The Framework
  • MODULE 3: Layout System
  • MODULE 4: Standalone Content
  • MODULE 5: Template-Driven Content
  • MODULE 6: The Next Level
  • MODULE 7: Going Live
  • Course Conclusion
2. BONUS Building a Website in Elementor Pro
3. The perfect starter site 2

The download needs to be completed within three days as I will be changing the links regularly.

Anyone caught distributing the link will be SHOT, or possibly worse!!! :)

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RogerM and Medw1311

I'll offer a much cheaper alternative if you are interested. I'll offer this as a donation. Minimum donation has to be $15.00 USD (preferably more!) paid to PayPal via [email protected]

I have sent a copy to @medw1311 so you can wait for him to confirm it is legitimate if you want. Otherwise PM me with the PayPal transaction ID number once paid and I will send you the link.

The download needs to be completed within three days as I will be changing the links regularly.

View attachment 37002

Hopped onto the offer and downloaded. Thanks!
Now I shall go study!

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ

I have sent a copy to @medw1311 so you can wait for him to confirm it is legitimate if you want. Otherwise PM me with the PayPal transaction ID number. Once paid and I will send you the link via PM.

• BONUS Building a Website in Elementor Pro
  • No Stress WordPress 2
  • The perfect starter site 2

I ABSOLUTELY recommend you jump on this offer from @TassieNZ

• Love
Reactions: RogerM and TassieNZ

1. No Stress WordPress 2
  • Introduction
  • MODULE 1: The Set Up
  • MODULE 2: The Framework
  • MODULE 3: Layout System
  • MODULE 4: Standalone Content
  • MODULE 5: Template-Driven Content
  • MODULE 6: The Next Level
  • MODULE 7: Going Live
  • Course Conclusion
2. BONUS Building a Website in Elementor Pro
3. The perfect starter site 2

Yes, the offer is still available.

Just make payment via PayPal to [email protected] and PM me the transaction ID number. :)

I'll then send you the download link.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock