• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

No need Payment method! FREE cPanel hosting

Word of warning for everyone. My test website got deleted without any notification! I was doing a customization and poof!! It's gone! I lost all of my customization, landing pages and articles that I created for few days. LOL

Cpanel, FTP, MySQL all suddenly became inaccessible.

The support is snail slow and every free hosting support ticket would be delayed like a day before you get any response. But I have no comment with their server. It's pretty good and responsive. But deleting account without giving a reason is definitely not a good sign.

I was developing a giveaway website for CPA offers, and I'm only using elementor pro, hello theme, wpforms & addons, pretty link pro and wp rockets. I think they're pretty a common bundle so it shouldn't eat much resources (they gave 1GB of RAM btw).

But, well... it's gone now. I should have develop it on localhost first. :LOL: Data lost, grudges remains. :ROFLMAO:

How in the name of Babiato did I miss this thread? 2 months? really

Not only that it violates like the most important rules of Babiato forums but it will end up in drama.

Thread trashed, OP banned

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock