• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

No need Payment method! FREE cPanel hosting

I already have two active websites on ALCHosting :giggle::giggle::giggle:
the support team is so much active..
but still, I'm a little bit confused about the service time...How long these will active? :confused::confused:

Did the registration. Let's see how is it compared to other free hosting.

I registered, What's your policy on DMCA copyright content?

Edit: @Jo Van For how much time are you providing this service for free, like 1 year free hosting or 1 month?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have been using it for the past 2 weeks. The support team is pretty quick in solving issues.

So far happy with it. And like @mhsowrove said not sure how long this will be active.

Free Hosting Plan:
Along with all this, we provide free FTP, PHP, 7.3 & 7.4, MySQL and our very popular feature: The Automatic Script Installer (Like Fantastico) You can install many popular scripts such as PHPbb2 and PHPbb3, WordPress, Zen-Cart, osCommerce, MyBB, UseBB, MyLittle Forum, 4images, Coppermine, SMF, Joomla, e107, XOOPS, PHP Wind, CuteNews, Mambo, WikiWig and many more! No need to wait a long time uploading files, Softaculous Script Installer deploys your files in seconds! You can find our Automatic Script Installer in the cPanel.

Account activation: up to 24 hours
By the way, don't fake your information because the account might be suspended. It is located in the notes of the site ..
NO free Domain name !! I want a free Domain name and hosting....

this free hosting company offering free hosting since december 2018 until now

i don't know the time limit - in their site "Lifetime" :

1607460996140.png

Last edited:
freenom.com sounds nice.. however I come across this text all the time:

Attention!
Some of your domains could not be registered because of a technical error. These domains have been cancelled:

• [mychosendomainname].[]

Free Hosting Plan:
Along with all this, we provide free FTP, PHP, 7.3 & 7.4, MySQL and our very popular feature: The Automatic Script Installer (Like Fantastico) You can install many popular scripts such as PHPbb2 and PHPbb3, WordPress, Zen-Cart, osCommerce, MyBB, UseBB, MyLittle Forum, 4images, Coppermine, SMF, Joomla, e107, XOOPS, PHP Wind, CuteNews, Mambo, WikiWig and many more! No need to wait a long time uploading files, Softaculous Script Installer deploys your files in seconds! You can find our Automatic Script Installer in the cPanel.

By the way, don't fake your information because the account might be suspended. It is located in the notes of the site ..
Thank you mate for this info, I have tried to register my domain and the registration sucessful, am just wating for dns to resolve. Only not sure it is free until when and if suite for business or reliabilty for sensitive information. Can you advise?

Thank you mate for this info, I have tried to register my domain and the registration sucessful, am just wating for dns to resolve. Only not sure it is free until when and if suite for business or reliabilty for sensitive information. Can you advise?
not advisable for business website.

It is better to have paid hosting when it comes to business websites

Reactions: Jo Van and peter81
does anyone have the hosting ip adress of it? looks like german server... just wish to ping only

i keep getting
popup application/x-httpd-php keep asking download
after moving wordpress .... kinda problem yet

Free Hosting Plan:

i have three months and still pending

Reactions: Jo Van
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock