• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nice to meet you! :D

magic597

Jun 9, 2022
Florida
Hey guys and gals!

Thanks for having me here. I joined a short while now, and I have been having a fun time, trying new things and messing about with different offerings.
I am developer by day and an anime weeb at night :p I mostly build websites and mobile apps and my routine at the moment is a bit relaxing as I am self employed. Things are slowly changing and getting better, personally, as covid is drawing to a more relaxed state where I reside, I can get back into a working environment and continue to work on my self as a person and a professional.

I am what the kids these days call old, (30) but I am a very young dude at heart with my personality. I use to be very active in different forums, many years ago, and I mostly use Reddit and Discord these days, but it's really fun to be a part of this forum and see all the wild conversations. I hope that I can join the community and be a bit more active and help out when I can.

I thank you all for welcoming me here and hope to be a great impact soon.

Keep safe and cya soon!

• Love
Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
Hey guys and gals!

Thanks for having me here. I joined a short while now, and I have been having a fun time, trying new things and messing about with different offerings.
I am developer by day and an anime weeb at night :p I mostly build websites and mobile apps and my routine at the moment is a bit relaxing as I am self employed. Things are slowly changing and getting better, personally, as covid is drawing to a more relaxed state where I reside, I can get back into a working environment and continue to work on my self as a person and a professional.

I am what the kids these days call old, (30) but I am a very young dude at heart with my personality. I use to be very active in different forums, many years ago, and I mostly use Reddit and Discord these days, but it's really fun to be a part of this forum and see all the wild conversations. I hope that I can join the community and be a bit more active and help out when I can.

I thank you all for welcoming me here and hope to be a great impact soon.

Keep safe and cya soon!
Welcome to the family.

Reactions: magic597
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock