• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ngo - Charity & Donation WordPress Theme

Ngo - Charity & Donation WordPress Theme v1.6

No permission to download

Hexor

:):
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jun 23, 2020
Pale Blue Dot
hexor submitted a new resource:

Ngo - Charity & Donation WordPress Theme - Charity & Donation WordPress Theme

01-theme-preview.jpg

NGO has been designed for all charity ngo, includes the awesome Elementor page builder. You can add different pages with all donations informations and add custom causes for receive donations. The ngo donations WordPress theme is perfect for all fundraising foundations like church, medical research, environment association, wildlife animal care, volunteer organization and a lot of non-profit ngo.

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Pixelate and Babak
Its giving white page after import, can anyone please help ?
you should increase your maximum size import to 32mb. then you able to import it. byu changing at server or install a wp code to write a code from your admin panel.

i need help. please give me one more new plugin that have new update of it. this zip file is missing a style.css files.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock