• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nextpost: Api Updates 2023

Nextpost: Api Updates 2023 7.0.29

No permission to download

Nextpost: Api Updates 2021 [Monthly Update]✅ v5.0.2​

Update

Version 5.0.2 - 4.05.2021

- UPDATE: Function getDataFromWeb() updated.

Changed files:
/src/Instagram.php

Attachments

• Instagram.zip
    19.5 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: rezarezaei
Lastest version have license check so maybe the uploaded version is the lastest i can upload. Enjoy

Babak updated Nextpost: Api Updates 2021 [Monthly Update]✅ with a new update entry:

Nextpost: Api Updates 2021 [Monthly Update]✅ v5.0.3

Download Nextpost: Api Updates 2021 [Monthly Update]✅ v5.0.3 Nulled Free
Version 5.0.3 - 7.05.2021 Thanks To @Rotsen

- FIX: Couldn't detect query_hash_gfs for getFollowersGraph().
- UPDATE: Requests for Account section updated.
- UPDATE: Requests for Media section updated.
- UPDATE: Minimum accepted media width updated.

Changed files:
/src/Instagram.php
/src/Request/Account.php
/src/Request/Media.php
/src/Media/Photo/PhotoDetails.php

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can't log in either I have all the server requirements.
Here are my php logs. I'm sure others are having this issue also.
anyone know how to fix this error?

[03-Jun-2021 05:22:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Ramsey\Uuid\Uuid' not found in /var/www/social/app/vendor/mgp25/instagram-php/src/Signatures.php:149
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/social/app/vendor/mgp25/instagram-php/src/Client.php(171): InstagramAPI\Signatures::generateUUID()
#1 /var/www/social/app/vendor/mgp25/instagram-php/src/Instagram.php(515): InstagramAPI\Client->__construct()
#2 /var/www/social/app/controllers/AccountController.php(199): InstagramAPI\Instagram->__construct()
#3 /var/www/social/app/controllers/AccountController.php(88): AccountController->save()
#4 /var/www/social/app/core/App.php(524): AccountController->process()
#5 /var/wwwsocial/index.php(67): App->process()
#6 {main}
thrown in /var/www/social/app/vendor/mgp25/instagram-php/src/Signatures.php on line 149

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock