• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nextpost 4.3 + 55 mods + 45 modules

[QUOTE = "Babak, postagem: 52669, membro: 1"]
Eu acho que quero vender esses itens, : D porque ele criar este segmento no mercado antes:)
[/CITAR]
Enfia no teu rabo então.

The problem for Brazilians is that many want to enter FORUM and then sell on websites like the free market.

Many don't post anything on the Forum to share - but they want to demand it as if they were a Forum Master - that's funny !!

I only observe here in the group

----------

El problema para los brasileños es que muchos quieren ingresar al FORO y luego vender en sitios web como el mercado libre.

Muchos no publican nada en el Foro para compartir, pero quieren exigirlo como si fueran un Maestro del Foro, ¡eso es divertido!

Solo observo aqui en el grupo

Reactions: amit338
The problem for Brazilians is that many want to enter FORUM and then sell on websites like the free market.

Many don't post anything on the Forum to share - but they want to demand it as if they were a Forum Master - that's funny !!

I only observe here in the group

Not all Brazilians are like that.
In my case, I want to use it myself and not sell something that I didn't develop.
Of course, there are many who are naughty, but you cannot generalize this because in everyone there are people just like the ones you mentioned.

Reactions: NullPakint
Hi friends, i have installed nextpost in a sub folder, installation is ok but when i will go to login page receive error 404..

Any help to solve?

Nextpost 4.3 + 55 mods + 45 modules link off puts it online again please
I managed to download one but it doesn't seem to have the 45 modules

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock