• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NextHour App Build Help! (Flutter)

drpsjr

Apr 19, 2020
Brazil
Hi guys all right ?

I bought Next Hour and I have version 3.1, I would like to know if someone could help me to compile the application in android studio, because only errors appear for me, I have Flutter 1.224 as requested in the documentation, and also the Dart is configured.

But I can't compile it anymore, I already did it in another version before but this time it won't.

I pointed the module at (Project Structure) but it still won't ...

someone could help me, because the support of the responsible person is very bad and slow, and even asking several questions he does not answer all of them, his answers are always vague and are not clear, so I am here to ask for help.

Thank you

hello, please explain further
I have to review the gradle, the same thing happens to me with another flutter code, can you share the code with me privately ?, and send me your url where the administrator panel is mounted

okay....as in the build.gradle file and my backend?
no, I have to see if it is actually the graddle and build, I need the flutter code and its backent url to connect it and test, if you want you can send me the backend more if you do not want it either, but to review I will need the flutter code

send me privately

[QUOTE = "afroking, postagem: 404926, membro: 31288"]
estou no seu lugar lol ... estou empilhado no carregamento da tela inicial.
[/CITAR]
No meu caso, o aplicativo compila, mas fica cheio de bugs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock